Search results for query: *

1. Taengoo

At World's End

wHOOPS i didn't have internet sorry D: "You didn't tell me she was gonna be here," the older looking guy groaned, rubbing his temple in irritation. "You had one job, man. One!" Shaking his head in exasperation, he glanced back up at Umbra and Kovu, scoffing. "Whatever. I'll just deal with this...
  2. Taengoo

At World's End

"Excuse me!" Kovu yelled into the crowd, collecting as loud a presence as his voice could muster. "On behalf of the Bounty Hunter's Association, I must inform you that there is a bomb in the vicinity. This is not a drill! I repeat, there is a bomb in the vicinity! I implore you to evacuate...
  3. Taengoo

At World's End

"I've heard they're real pretty," said a darker-skinned man walking up behind the trio. A second, nearly identical man joined him, offering the girls a rueful grin. "Are you ready to celebrate the night, amigas?" "I have a really bad feeling about this," Umbra hissed to Kovu, who sighed in...
  4. Taengoo

At World's End

Considering that the chances of an attack on Zara were heightened in an environment with too much space and double the amount of strangers, it wasn't hard to see why Umbra and Kovu would also be in attendance, though the latter was more so wanting to just have a good time. Umbra, as usual, had a...
  5. Taengoo

At World's End

Aria shrugged. "Your call, I don't really have much to do myself." ~ "Took you long enough," Umbra grumbled in a low voice, watching her twin's approach with an expression of moderate disinterest. She let go of the nameless hoodlum in her grasp, not even bothering to look at his slumping form...
  6. Taengoo

At World's End

"We can leave if it's making you uncomfortable," Aria suggested, glancing over at the bar briefly, before turning back to Zara with an inquisitive gaze. Kovu slipped back into the faculty room, happy his shift was officially over before they got swamped with more customers. He pulled out his...
  7. Taengoo

At World's End

"Wait, no," Aria corrected herself with a frown, "I meant the East Continent. I heard they have some pretty messed up traditions - stuff like regulating the reproduction amongst families, leaving excess children for dead like old playthings, stuff like that. It's actually kind of interesting. In...
  8. Taengoo

At World's End

"His eyes are two different colors," Aria noted. "Talk about weird. Isn't heterochromia supposed to be super rare, or something? I hear you only really find it in the West Continent natives."
  9. Taengoo

At World's End

"Well, it's not like you're super big on descriptions. I don't know what your bodyguard even looks like, much less her brother," she pointed out, glancing around the cafe. "Does he work here?"
  10. Taengoo

At World's End

"....is he attractive?" Aria inquired nonchalantly, not really seeing the problem.
  11. Taengoo

At World's End

"Who?" Aria asked, finishing up her macchiato with a raised brow. Kovu remained blissfully ignorant of Zara's presence, too focused on getting his orders right.
  12. Taengoo

At World's End

Luckily for himself, Kovu's attention had already shifted to one of the other customers at the bar, serving up fresh beverages while maintaining mundane conversations with his patrons. At the moment, he was totally oblivious to Zara and her friends. Of course, that didn't mean that Zara...
  13. Taengoo

At World's End

"I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be talking about, Zara," Aria responded with a mock-innocent look, stifling a giggle.
  14. Taengoo

At World's End

"One can never tell with you," Aria mused, taking another sip. "Oh hell," Kovu muttered once he caught sight of Zara, discreetly ducking behind the coffee machine to crank out more orders. He at least hoped she hadn't seen him - that would be just a tad awkward, after he'd basically blackmailed...
  15. Taengoo

At World's End

"Just holler if you need anything," he replied before taking his leave to serve the other customers. "You know," Aria began, taking a sip of her macchiato, "I'm frankly surprised you didn't outright ask for his number. I figured you'd... I dunno, jump at the chance, or something."
  16. Taengoo

At World's End

"Yes, because flirting with the cafe manager definitely constitutes as physical exercise," Aria deadpanned with a roll of her eyes. "Honestly, Elise. Can't you at least try to be subtle?" "Order up," Kovu murmured to Matthias, expertly maneuvering around the other baristas. He still hadn't...
  17. Taengoo

At World's End

"I'll have those right out for you," Matthias finished writing the order stepping away from their table as he made his way behind the counter. "Forsyth! New order!" He called out. Kovu stepped back into the main space at the command, quickly getting to work behind the coffee machine. He was...
  18. Taengoo

At World's End

Matthias simply chuckled at Elise's jest. "Well, all joking aside, I do have a cafe to run here. So, besides me, what would you like?" "Could I get a caramel macchiato, please?" Aria asked with a smile, having to stifle her laughter from Elise's response. The manager simply smiled, nodding as...
  19. Taengoo

At World's End

Luckily, there was more than enough to occupy Kovu with the backroom, deciding to sort the cafe's documentation. The part-time barista knew his manager would appreciate it, at the very least. After the three had sat down at one of the tables, enough minutes had passed that they would know what...
  20. Taengoo

At World's End

"Whoops," Aria muttered, rubbing at the back of her own neck in a sheepish manner. Kovu was washing the blenders away from the counter in the cafe, deliberately slowing time to get the job done quicker. Though he was not a practitioner of telepathy, he sensed (figurative) bad news heading his...
Back
Top Bottom