• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Taengoo

Start Ups With Great Power

"After the bombing, we saw some supersized assholes bowling people over in the plaza, if that counts for anything," Lee pointed out with a slight huff.
  2. Taengoo

"I doubt my hearing is better than yours," N began, glancing between the dog and Ghost, "but I can guarantee it's better than everyone else's. Minus the dog, and you, of course."
  3. Taengoo

"I'm Valravn, but you can call me N.. I control sound," he introduced himself, waiting for his twin to do likewise. "Yeah, as if that isn't already creepy enough-" N jabbed her in the stomach, and she straightened automatically, tossing a withering glare in N's direction as subtly as possible...
  4. Taengoo

"Um, how about starting with the bombing?" N began, if a little sheepishly, "Or we could-" "-talk about the weird sightings of people displaying otherworldly feats," Lee finished for him. "Seriously, those guys were fucking rude. Warp does bring up a good point, though. We'll know how to better...
  5. Taengoo

"You wound me," Lee muttered somewhat dramatically, but despite herself, smirked in Alexa's direction. "Oi. You could at least pretend to be happy to see me, you know." "You shock me with new discoveries every day, sister dearest. Next you'll be telling me we're actually related." N responded...
  6. Taengoo

"Yep," N answered with a lazy smirk. "Call me N. This albino demon thing sitting beside me is Lee." "You spoil me with love, N, you really do." Lee deadpanned in a flat tone, shooting her twin a withering glance. He seemed to completely take it in stride.
  7. Taengoo

For the twins, they were staying out of the direct sunlight as much as possible, which meant they didn't get run over by someone else like in Kalyani's case. They did, however, watch as two hooligans raced down the street, knocking aside bystanders without a care. They gave eachother...
  8. Taengoo

<Blue Eyes White Dragon>: ffs <Blue Eyes White Dragon>: yeah ok Lee led her sibling over to the KFC location, muttering profanities to herself the entire way.
  9. Taengoo

<Blue Eyes White Dragon>: omw <Red Eyes Black Dragon>: ^ It should've come as no surprise that the twins would arrive at Clark's together, around ten minutes later than Kalyani. Neither of them knew her by face, but on the converse side, it would be very easy for the healer to spot either of...
  10. Taengoo

<Blue Eyes White Dragon>: well we gotta jet anyways, it's dinnertime for us unfortunate twins :`-) <Red Eyes Black Dragon>: Toodles~ The two of them went offline more or less at the same time, N going to set the table for their meal while Lee put the food on their plates. Ravioli it was, then.
  11. Taengoo

<Blue Eyes White Dragon>: d00d. if you're technologically capable using the chat i'm willing to bet that the os you're using has some shape or form of a calendar service lolol <Red Eyes Black Dragon>: Am I wrong to assume that breaking the fourth law is technically illegal?
  12. Taengoo

<Blue Eyes White Dragon>: question tho. is the meeting just for informational purposes? cause like it's gonna be such a waste if i can't punch this freeloader's lights out in teambuilding exercises, ya feel <Red Eyes Black Dragon>: Last time I checked, I was the one who actually had a job in...
  13. Taengoo

<Red Eyes Black Dragon> Technically Thanatos is the god of death, but I guess Hades kinda falls into both of those categories. Officially god of the underworld tho <Blue Eyes White Dragon> don't quote him on that btw N rolled his eyes at his twin.
  14. Taengoo

Charlize Skarsgard sat in the living room of a rundown apartment, occupied only by her and the polar opposite counterpart of hers, Valravn Skarsgard. The fraternal twins sat across from eachother on surprisingly nice looking laptops, considering where they were taking up residence. Perhaps...
Back
Top Bottom