Search results for query: *

1. Taengoo

Start Ups The Rowan University of Pokemon Studies.

"My roommate just ditched me," Byulyi grumbled to her newly-released partner Pokemon, Yoobin, the oddly colored Zoroark simply giving her a curious look. The silver-haired female let out a sigh, running a hand through her darker roots. "Fantastic. Just great." She glanced towards the door...
  2. Taengoo

"My sister and I grew up in Unova, but we were born in Johto," Minhyuk explained, proceeding to unpack his belongings. "We're here for a fresh start more than anything, though."
  3. Taengoo

“Okay then, good talk,” Byulyi muttered under her breath upon noticing Edgar’s very apparent noncommittal willingness to continue the conversation. If her roommate wanted to ignore her the entire time, so be it. Two could play at that game, and it wasn’t like she didn’t already practice on her...
  4. Taengoo

Minhyuk had managed to shake his twin awake early enough to make it through the Professor's little spiel on the Academy's rules, and though the two of them still felt beyond exhausted, they were ready to get moving to their dorm. The twins respectively were always skeptical of same-sex rooming...
  5. Taengoo

Moon Byulyi and Minhyuk’s plane from Unova had touched down a few hours prior, and so the fraternal twins had made their way to Building 3C long before the other students. Right now, Minhyuk was sitting upright in one of the chairs, whilst Byul was slumped lazily against him. Both were trying...
Back
Top Bottom