Search results for query: *

1. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

Everything goes exactly the way you want tomorrow. After the wished for good day is over, you are suddenly in the Arctic regions and have to stay there for 30 days in a row to survive. I wish I was the smelliest Skuntank ever.
  2. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

The avatar permanently covers your faces like a painting taped to it. I want to be a Skuntank/Gogoat fusion.
  3. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now you're forced to go to work the next weekend. I wish that the Xbox 360 never head the "Red Ring of Death" hardware failure.
  4. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your pot is literally made of gold and holds bronze coins in it. I wish I could figure out how to get my operating system running on my internal solid State Drive instead of my hard disk drive.
  5. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you must care for that fish or else you become one yourself. I wish PlayStation Vita memory cards weren't so expensive.
  6. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but immortality comes as a side effect. Also time is sped up dramatically, causing a whole year to pass by per day of normal time, and quickly ending up with everyone you previously know dying. I wish I was a sumo wrestler
  7. Tag365

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your arms have been replaced with functional wings and your mouth has been replaced with a beak. I wish I had a Pokémon in real life.
Back
Top Bottom