Search results for query: *

1. T

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Pretty much this. Normally grammatical japanese words are almost always used in kanji's hiragana's are there just for help like 遊ぶ''have fun'' 遊ぶだった ''had fun''. Since gold and silver game freak never used any japanese word as game title it was always in english and foreign words are used in...
  2. T

I do think that every UK leaks we have seen are currently fake, but i personally do have the feeling that the next gen region will be based on UK it is just a feeling but there is also reasons why UK can happen. The real life countries and regions are based mostly on the location where was for...
  3. T

The map in LGPE seems more to me like new zealand too you guys can check also the map of this country out.
  4. T

I say it here again and will just want to make everyone clear. If the pokemon names and titles are not written in katakana its 100% fake. There is NO pokemon that is written hiragana or kanji. And the titles of the games are most time in english since gold and silver in japanese version there...
  5. T

The names are weird though. Just means rabbit, goat and elephant the name is also in kanji what makes suspicious every name of pokemons in japanese version is in katakana there is no one with written in kanji or hiragana.
  6. T

The problem with scepter and crown is that the japanese version of titles are in japanese. GF doesn't give their game titles japanese names or using kanjis anymore. The leak would be more believeable if the titles were in english with katakanas.
  7. T

What actually drives more my attention is the background than the character itself, i mean i have seen so many 3DS hacks but the changed things was always the characters or pokemon itself the world wasn't changed at all in most of them.
  8. T

Yeah i have seen it, if this picture really was earlier there than lapras picture maybe how much possibility is there that this is an picture of an beta version or something? I dont say its true, but sometimes picture like this have really suprised us.
  9. T

Remember the time everyone said, the picture with main protagonist ride lapras with eevee were fake and the graphic looks awful? I currently wouldn't get suprised if this actually is real. lol
  10. T

The 18 movie was Dubai. and 20 was just kanto region and the original series itself.
  11. T

Again its for me the most suspicious and least believable leak of them all. First is that GF doesn't give games japanese titles since gold and silver. But still i'm team england though, but the japanese and titles makes everything suspicious.
  12. T

Pokemon Communism and Pokemon Capitalism coming on October 2019.
  13. T

100% fake. In japanese version of pokemon they don't use kanji's or japanese words in game titles anymore since gold and silver.
  14. T

Pokemon You and Pokemon Me coming for Nintendo switch 2019. :P
  15. T

And still nintendo didn't announce the event? I mean seriously where is this event and which event is it? There should be no way, nintendo do a event without a announcement...
  16. T

Don't worry it wont be a spin off because game freak never make spin off games. And just game freak makes the main games. ^^
  17. T

well we have 4 hour at least i think for now?
  18. T

In europe it will be morning, in america new york i think night? but not sure about america.
Back
Top Bottom