Search results for query: *

1. T

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

Meanwhile, I hope they retain Mewtwo's villainous personality due to the controversy over the Genesent movie (yet no ones realises that Mewtwo did everything in a polite manner in the original Japanese version of Mewtwo Strikes Back)...
  2. T

It's July 12: We've all forgotten about this thanks to the SwSh backlash... But the SM anime is close to a end! It's not even going to be that great from what I believe.
  3. T

My opinion: This is just going to be the same bloody movie again but with cheap (shot-for-shot) CGI animation. No new voice acting, no new elements, no nothing. If an English dub is possible, recycle the 4Kids dub audio from both the original dub and the Uncut Story DVD extra and call it a day...
  4. T

Sorry. I haven't played the games yet, but I do own the Omega Ruby game.
  5. T

What if the trailer is like the first trailer to the fourth DP movie where Ho-Oh and Lugia appeared? If related, i think it's a "close-up" of a CGI Mewtwo model from the Let's Go games and a reminder that Mewtwo will appear in the Gen VII games after being excluded from the Gen 6 main games...
Back
Top Bottom