Search results for query: *

1. T

Most overrated and underrated Pokemon characters

While I love both Brock and Cilan I think Brock is the most underrated. He's less talked, drawn and written about compared to Cilan. Other thant that, I get the comparison but while they're similar they're also very different. However, Cilan is not more fleshed out than Brock (or the other way...
  2. T

I agree with all of what you said except Serena, in my opinion she's both overrated and underrated at the same time. She's pretty much average to me. My biggest problem with her is that she's not very original, as you said nothing particularly unique. I do however think she's unfairly hated at...
  3. T

Overrated: Misty People even hate Iris while they love Misty despite being so similar. I like both, but Misty fans can be so annoying, cruel and it feels like they're shoving her down other people's throats. If that didn't happen I'd like her more, but thanks to her good fans I don't dislike her...
  4. T

Brock isn't overrated, he's the total opposite. It's hard to find fanart, fanfics and people talking about him. And he's definitely NOT dull, he's more interesting than many popular characters. In other words, you don't even know the meaning of the word overrated.
Back
Top Bottom