• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

What video games are you playing now?

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix on Proud difficulty. Currently in the Cave of Wonders in Agrabah (about 10 hours in)
  2. TeaWest

Almost done with 2064: Read Only Memories. Also started up the first Pikmin on the GameCube last night! :D
  3. TeaWest

Finished Broken Age and started up Dark Souls Remastered.
  4. TeaWest

I've been playing Broken Age (the physical PS4 release from Limited Run Games), and Shovel Knight: King of Cards on the Wii U
  5. TeaWest

About 25 hours into Tales of Berseria. I like it, but it's definitely not my favorite Tales game. Inside the Temple of Palimedes right now.
  6. TeaWest

I've been playing Infamous Second Son lately. It's pretty good so far!
  7. TeaWest

I've been playing Shenmue II and Pokemon Y. Also have been tinkering around with Super Ghouls and Ghosts and Castlevania IV on my SNES classic for Halloween!
  8. TeaWest

Other than Pokemon Y, I've been playing Shenmue II
  9. TeaWest

Almost done with FFX-2. It's been a long journey, I'm looking forward to finishing it as I didn't enjoy it that much
  10. TeaWest

Final Fantasy X-2 So far I've completed the Besaid, Kilika and Zanarkand missions. I found Besaid's to be fairly benign if a little boring, Kilika was much of the same, but it's nice to see the new Kilika. Zanarkand, however, was a fucking total joke. Very disappointed with how they took that...
  11. TeaWest

I finished Titanfall 2 last night so I'm planning on starting Final Fantasy X-2 next.... we'll see how it goes. I've always said that I despise this game but I've never given it a fair shot so I'm going to try!
  12. TeaWest

I've been playing Titanfall 2 lately. It's pretty decent, standard Saturday night popcorn action if nothing else EDIT: I've also clocked 75 hours into Yu-Gi-Oh WCT 2007. I just beat the 6 round survival duel using Necroface with Gold Sarc/Soul Absorption/Gren Maju Da Eiza. Now trying to pull a...
  13. TeaWest

I enjoyed it :) I was having lunch with a friend and he recommended the 8th one which looks pretty good. I also loveee Ori and the Blind Forest <3
  14. TeaWest

So many fire emblem players right now :O As for me, I finished up Ys Origin as Yunica last night. Thinking of starting either Hollow Knight or Titanfall 2
  15. TeaWest

I just need to play through normal mode in AC5 with an S rank on each mission to finally get the platinum trophy!!
  16. TeaWest

Just finished Shenmue the other day so I started up Ys Origin! Also back to playing Ace Combat 5. Trying to get the platinum trophy but it's a reall grind since you have to S rank all 32 missions 4 times over to get it x(
  17. TeaWest

I just finished Tales of Xillia so I started up Shenmue on PS4!
  18. TeaWest

Tales of Xillia. Just finished chapter 2. Really enjoying my time with it so far.
  19. TeaWest

I started Tales of Xillia yesterday!
  20. TeaWest

Finished Spelunky on Tuesday, but haven't beaten Hell yet. I'll probably pick up the game now and then to work on getting the rest of the hidden characters and completing my journal. Not sure what I'm going to play next. I picked up Shenmue, but wasn't really feeling in the right place to get...
Back
Top Bottom