Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Beat the 6th gym over the weekend in Pokemon Y. The time between getting the 5th and 6th badge was really quick. Enjoying my time so far, though I have a few things that I don't like about the game. Now traveling to the next town, training up my party along the way, which I finally have all the...
  2. TeaWest

I've been playing Pokemon Y lately. Just got my 4th badge last night, so I haven't been updating here as much as I usually have. Will try to post a little more on my progress. I just entered the power plant. Current Team: McGonagall (Braixen) - lvl 36 Caladbolg (Doublade) - lvl 35 Rex (Gogoat)...
  3. TeaWest

I beat Omega Ruby over the weekend! Right now I've been tying up some loose ends, catching some extra legendaries, evolving a few stuff, and eventually I'll try some chain fishing for some shiny hunting. My team's levels upon entering the Hall of Fame Ken - Blaziken (lvl. 58) Lorelai –...
  4. TeaWest

I recently did the Seafloor Cave, beat Wallace, and have been training for the Pokemon League! Leviathan (Relicanth) - lvl. 50 Ixion (Manectric) - lvl. 47 Lorelai (Gardevoir) - lvl. 54 Feng-Tian (Shiftry) - lvl. 52 Ken (Blaziken) - lvl. 51 Wyvern (Flygon) - lvl. 55
  5. TeaWest

I started the Magma hideout in OR but of course I forgot to bring my Rock Smash user :P I'm so glad they removed HMs with Sun/Moon
  6. TeaWest

Beat Liza and Tate in 2 turns, which was a little sad, but oh well. Got the dive HM and acquired the last member of my team and evolved my Vibrava. Doing some grinding before I take on team Magma in the Seafloor Cave. Leviathan (Relicanth) - lvl. 33 Ixion (Manectric) - lvl. 41 Lorelai...
  7. TeaWest

Since my last update I've picked up Norman and Winona's badges and am in the Magma hideout. Will probably speed through Liza and Tate to get dive so I can go after the water type I want for my team. Current team Ixion (Manectric) - lvl. 40 Lorelai (Gardevoir) - lvl. 41 Feng-Tian (Shiftry) -...
  8. TeaWest

Just recently beat Wattson and Maxie, though he was a little difficult since I don't have a water type on my team yet. Getting ready to take on Flannery now. I've been really flying through this game haha Current team Ixion (Manectric) - lvl. 26 Lorelai (Kirlia) - lvl. 26 Feng-Tian (Nuzleaf) -...
  9. TeaWest

True, but I'm still unsure why they locked out what was the standard cave as an optional area now. Maybe I'll find out later.
  10. TeaWest

I started up a playthrough of Omega Ruby this week. I've beaten Brawly, who was really easy thanks to Ralts, and I've already got my team decided on. I'm sad they removed Dewford cave and just made it one room :( I'm actually surprised that a lot of changes were put in over the original RSE. Am...
Back
Top Bottom