Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Persona 5 Royal Steelbook Edition new for $17 after some trade in credit :giggle:
  2. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Super Mario 3D All-Stars :)
  3. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Purchased some Vinyl from Materia Collective since it was on sale Celeste Piano Collections Hollow Knight Piano Collections (love the black and crystal pour-in on this one)
  4. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

I was thinking of buying Kingdom Hearts III since it's on sale for 19$ but I passed. I still need to catch up on the rest of the series.
  5. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Wild Arms 3!
  6. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Took advantage of Gamestop's 4 for $20 deal to grab some good cheap games Far Cry 4 Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Infamous: Second Son Titanfall 2 Also Cosmic Star Heroine came in the mail today. Has a nice 70 page manual too :O
  7. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Shantae and the Pirates Curse :) Got it on clearance
  8. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre Purchased Pokemon Crystal Version from the eShop! 7 more days! Had a little extra money left over so I spent the rest of it on Castlevania Dracula X from the virtual console, saved about 140 dollars over the physical version, haha. :)
  9. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Not purchases, but I got some amazing stuff from a secret santa exchange :) Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Zelda Wind Waker HD Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze Pac-man vs. (Gamecube, sealed) Zelda Four Swords Adventures strategy guide Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles strategy guide
  10. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

My copy of Undertale from fangamer for the PS4 just came in today :) it's got lots of goodies with it too. Can't wait to play it!
  11. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Imported an Asian copy of Ys Origin for PS4 :)
  12. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

I guess since I bought the game pre-owned, it was unlikely that I was going to get any additional DLC anyway, and I usually don't get DLC as is. I enjoyed the previous two Arkham games so I thought I would pick it up since it was part of the deal :)
  13. TeaWest

Recent Gaming Purchases

Recently went to GameStop and picked up 4 games for $30 Xenoblade Chronicles X (CIB) Tales of Xillia (CIB) Batman: Arkham Origins (CIB) - WIi U version Lost Odyssey (Missing Manual) Good haul I would say :)
Back
Top Bottom