Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Tales of Vesperia is my least favorite Tales game that I've played so far (that said, I've only played Symphonia, Abyss, Xillia, Vesperia and Berseria)
  2. TeaWest

I finished Shenmue the other day and I don't see what's so great about it. It felt like all the effort was put into the visual horsepower (which is still impressive don't get me wrong) while the story was boring and childish, the gameplay was arduous and tedious, and the voice acting was...
  3. TeaWest

I personally think Tidus is the best FF protagonist ever designed because his cocky and entitled attitude and persona were purposefully designed to fit the fish out of water situation he finds himself in and it forces him to actually develop and grow as a character over the course of the game as...
  4. TeaWest

I should pick it up then, I played it through the SNES classic.
  5. TeaWest

Was the game retranslated for the PS4 and mobile release? I was reading about how so much content had to be cut from the original localization because of time constraints
  6. TeaWest

Secret of Mana on the SNES is completely overrated. What charm you get from the graphics, gameplay and amazing soundtrack are completely marred by forgettable characters and criminally underdeveloped villains, tons of janky hit detection and glitches, atrocious dialogue and translations, and...
  7. TeaWest

I think Xenoblade Chronicles X is a far better game than the first one. (That said I haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet)
  8. TeaWest

Metal Gear Solid 3 is the only game in the series that is good, let alone worth playing. :cautious:
  9. TeaWest

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is the only 3rd-party exclusive game on the Wii U that is worth owning.
  10. TeaWest

I didn't really like Secret of Mana when I played it with a friend. We did it co-op at the time, and it was extrememely difficult. The dialogue was really hard to follow too.
Back
Top Bottom