Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

The last time I really played was last week during the St. Louis event. Only played for about 3 hours because of the virus but was able to catch some cool shinies, Unown and plenty of Chatot :) First time I had really spent a long time playing since probably Rhyhorn community day.
  2. TeaWest

Yeah mine has not been working for a long time now :/
  3. TeaWest

I unfortunately have missed quite a few events over the past few months. Have just been so busy with work, school and other social things. I completely missed Armored Mewtwo, Cobalion, Darkrai and the Regigigas event, as well as Trapinch and Chimchar community day. I was able to get a few of...
  4. TeaWest

The other day I went to the park and did a few shadow pokemon encounters! I have a couple Zubat, a Golbat and an Ivysaur so far
  5. TeaWest

I want a shiny Alolan Vulpix so bad. Congrats!
  6. TeaWest

Go fest was great :) Went on Sunday, even though it was foggy and a little cold I still had a ton of fun. Ended up getting 15 shinies over the event and the days leading up to it!
  7. TeaWest

I finally got to 50 km in one week! I'm excited to see what the egg I got out of it hatches into :)
  8. TeaWest

I still need to take the time to try and catch a Smeargle haha
  9. TeaWest

Was only able to do a couple Latias raids but wasn't able to get a shiny. Also did my third Meltan box over the weekend and no shiny either :cry:
  10. TeaWest

I'm waiting until community day to evolve my swinub as I'd like a few of both with and without Ancient Power
  11. TeaWest

Did about 20 Kyogre/Groudon raids over the weekend, but no shiny :( Didn't find a shiny Psyduck either :cry:
  12. TeaWest

Got a Moltres off of the special research bonus which was pretty disappointing. I already have 3 shinies and a perfect/98% :p As for Sinnoh Stones, I evolved my shiny Roselia, Rhyhorn and my 96% Murkrow
  13. TeaWest

I evolved my first Sinnoh Pokemon, a Rhyperior! And the moment after I clicked evolve I forgot that I wanted to evolve my shiny Roselia first :cry: Oh well, will just have to wait until next week!
  14. TeaWest

I'll be missing out on Gengar day but oh well, not super interested in it and I only would have done the 5 free raids anyway if I wasn't working What I really want is for Groudon to come back :(
  15. TeaWest

I have all of the Sinnoh basic Pokemon apart from Shinx and Riolu. I have candy to evolve a lot of stuff but I've been holding off until I can get some good versions of all of them!
  16. TeaWest

Did a bunch of trades lately and picked up a couple new shinies and several luckies :) I need to update my trainer card soon :O
  17. TeaWest

I haven't been playing as much as I would have liked, still need to get Spinda and those last two Alolan forms, hopefully that will happen soon. In other news, I caught a 93% Mewtwo at an EX raid with perfect attack! Already powered it up a little :)
  18. TeaWest

I was able to do a Registeel raid, but still haven't been able to do the Alolan forms yet :/ Haven't had a ton of time to go raiding lately.
  19. TeaWest

Yesterday I went to GO Fest and it was a blast! I was feeling under the weather (still am) but was still able to play the full 8 hours, and walked a total of 17km in the event alone, not including before the event actually started. It was nice to see things spread out compared to what last years...
  20. TeaWest

Just got back from Seattle. Wasn't able to do anything super spectacular, still haven't been able to do any Regice raids yet, but I was able to add Lunatone to my Pokedex and the Alolan forms of Rattata, Raticate, Sandshrew, Meowth and Persian :)
Back
Top Bottom