Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

I'm also really excited for Ralts day. I'll be hunting for shiny Rayquaza the morning leading up to the community day and I have the final research quests to cash in that give 100k XP each. I'm already halfway to level 40 and I expect to take another huge chunk out of it this weekend!! EDIT...
  2. TeaWest

I was able to get 6 shinies during community day! Which was nice because I was stuck in an airport for all of it and I was afraid I wouldn't get any :)
  3. TeaWest

I got 8 shinies, and traded for a lucky 100%. I think I went way overboard xD
  4. TeaWest

Remember guys that if you want stardust definitely try to make it to this weekend's community day event. You can get 4x stardust during the event and 6x stardust with a star piece! :)
  5. TeaWest

I have to work today 2-11pm but I'm hoping to catch at least 3! I have a 93 Beldum that I can evolve already
  6. TeaWest

I wouldn't be suprised if next month is Cyndaquil since last month was Chikorita :)
  7. TeaWest

Beldum was just announced! Pretty excited about it since the whole Beldum line has amazing shinies
  8. TeaWest

Yeah that's what I meant to say, a quick move. It would at least make Meganium play differently than Venusaur if anything.
  9. TeaWest

I have a good Chikorita that I'm ready to evolve, other than that will only need about 3 or so :) I wonder if they're going to do Frenzy Plant like with Venusaur or if they'll do a charge move this time around.
  10. TeaWest

Next community day is Chikorita! OP is updated :) Mark Your Calendars for Three More Exciting Community Days! - Pokémon GO
  11. TeaWest

The newest Community Day has been announced with Larvitar! Pokémon GO Community Day - Pokémon GO
  12. TeaWest

Excited for Charmander. Should be free that day so hopefully I can catch a bunch!
  13. TeaWest

Ended up catching about 60 Dratini with 4 shinies. None of them were about 85%, so I ended up evolving just one of my shinies to a 147 CP Dragonite with Draco Meteor :) Also got the silver Dragon badge. Overall it was a great event! I just wish I had more time to play a little more.
  14. TeaWest

Hey all, With the first community day gone and a second already announced, here's a thread where we can list, record and discuss the community days as they become available. :) Check the link and your region to see what times the event is going on! Introducing Pokémon GO Community Day! -...
Back
Top Bottom