• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TeaWest

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Hey everyone, we have a memo regarding this thread that we'd like y'all to read over when you get a moment. It's stickied at the top of the section.
  2. TeaWest

Threadmarks: Thread closure 2/1

So there's been way too much fighting back and forth in this this thread lately, despite an in-thread that was done a few days ago. Because it hasn't stopped yet, we'll be locking this thread for 4 hours to give folks a chance to step back and cool off. When the thread goes back up, we'd like...
  3. TeaWest

Guys, please stop with the bickering and sarcastic remarks, can we move on to a different topic please? Thanks
  4. TeaWest

Threadmarks: In-thread 1/2/19

The reason why we have a Bad Sportsmanship rule on the forums is to ideally address exactly what you both are concerned about. We had a PSA posted about this last March because of the lack of respect for people's ideas which is unfortunately common in this thread. But that's the nature of...
  5. TeaWest

Hey guys, this argument has gotten a little out of hand, not to mention it's not really appropriate for the Gen 8 leaks thread. Can we shift the discussion to something more relevant to Gen 8? Thanks :)
  6. TeaWest

I like Meltan :) I think it's a cool mix of cute and bizarre.
  7. TeaWest

What theme are you using? I think Bluebook is one of the themes that puts post counts at the bottom on mobile: some do and some don't. I use Distortion World almost exclusively and that doesn't include post numbers.
  8. TeaWest

Threadmarks: In thread closing 5.15

So there's been a lot of new leaks that have come out recently and as a result there's been an uptick in arguing back and forth in this thread, so we're locking it to let everything cool down. The thread will re-open in 24 hours.
  9. TeaWest

I'm mostly thinking from a biology perspective I guess. For me regional variants made sense in SM because the game takes place on an isolated island, meaning that some Pokemon like Ratatta, Meowth, etc. once got separated onto Alola a long time ago and adapted to their new environment over a...
  10. TeaWest

Some thoughts I had Autumnal Red just does not roll off the tongue at all for me lol If Pokeride was making a reappearance, why put the Itemfinder back in the game? "Trial like side-quests for various dungeons" sound ripped right out of BOTW How would regional variants even work? If there's no...
Back
Top Bottom