1. TeaWest

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Cutting down and decorating the Christmas Tree. :) Our family usually gets a 9 feet+ tall tree so it's always a blast. Put on some good Christmas tunes and I'm all set!
  2. TeaWest

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I think a mage would fit best because I'm kind of a nerd for a lot of different things xD
  3. TeaWest

I always thought water would be cool but that mostly comes from watching Avatar
  4. TeaWest

I originally started frequenting forums in 2014 when I started working for VGcollect, which is a huge Video Game database and collection tracking application. After a while I thought it might be fun to branch out to some different forums and thought a Pokemon one would be fun to join given my...
  5. TeaWest

Mine would probably be an owl :) I love them, they're so mysterious and cool looking. Some of them are downright terrifying too haha
Back
Top Bottom