• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Team Gaara

Spoilers What do you like about USUM?

I agree about Molayne, it was especially funny for me because I usually go in order from left to right when I fight the Elite Four, but for UM, I went right to left just for a change of pace and you can imagine how shocked I was when I got to him expecting Hala and finding Molayne XD I do like...
  2. Team Gaara

Spoilers What do you like about USUM?

I love the new music, top notch as usual~ Also loved the changes to the story, Rainbow Rocket was a nice side-quest that offered a ton of Challenge. It might have been better if it was a biiiit longer, but it was still fun~ Speaking of which, the new Totems caught me off guard and made the...
Back
Top Bottom