• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Team Gaara

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

They don't use "generation" in the same sense that fans do. They just meant the next series of games.
  2. Team Gaara

Your avatar just makes this post that much more godly.
  3. Team Gaara

I won't accept this, I DEMAND the bell cat. GF always cheating us out of good things, SMH. Even though I love Skitty~
  4. Team Gaara

That Bell Cat was the biggest loss suffered in the history of Pokemon~ Yes, I'm obsessed with that thing.
  5. Team Gaara

Ice has been given the short end of the stick for years. Ice is so good for coverage, yet the Type itself is so horrible. It has way too many weaknesses and barely any resistances. I really am waiting for an Ice/Snow themed region to sort of force GF to give more attention to creating good and...
  6. Team Gaara

I still maintain that original Girafarig needs to make an appearance as a regional variant or something. Just let me have that thing, FFS!
  7. Team Gaara

Give us the cat bell Pokemon, GAME FREAK, plz and thanx~
  8. Team Gaara

It's no more obnoxious than having to catch a certain number of Pokemon to get an item. I really doubt it would continue throughout the whole game. This seems no different than Gen V handing you an Elemental Monkey to beat Striaton's Gym. But even if it does for whatever reason, you still don't...
  9. Team Gaara

No one is forcing you to use a Grass or Water type against Brock, you can get rid of it the second you're in the Gym~
  10. Team Gaara

Mimikyu is the only new fighter we need, TYVM I also don't expect much LGPE tomorrow but hopefully we'll at least see something new
  11. Team Gaara

??????? It's Pokemon, in what universe is it not going to reach a big audience. It's LITERALLY Pokemon. No, the core audience is not the minority unless you mean competitive players. And OFC LGPE appeals to a large audience...as will the 2019 games....as do all Pokemon games. Literally built...
  12. Team Gaara

Literally why would they say to themselves "let me make less money than I potentially can"? [2] And "promises of better sales" LOL. Just because you want them to flop doesn't mean they will~ Y'all say the same for USUM and, lookie there, didn't flop, kinda like all Pokemon games~ So~
  13. Team Gaara

Whether with partnering or not or taking some aspects or more, etc. The main point I was making is that lots of things in Pokemon can exist simultaneously. Whether the game was made by GF specifically or not wasn't my point in bringing up those other games, it was that they can all exist in...
  14. Team Gaara

It's the same principal, tho~ They could have potentially sold extremely well, and GF could have taken those formulas and replaced/added them in the main series games but they didn't~ Pokemon as a whole can handle a lot is what I was trying to get at~
  15. Team Gaara

But think about all the side series we have. PMD never replaced anything. Ranger never replaced anything. Colosseum never replaced anything. Granted yes, they are only side series but if GF can handle all of that, I think it's safe to say LG could potentially be it's own thing without replacing...
  16. Team Gaara

Because that's absurd. Literally what company ever would say "let me make less money than I could". And again, Pokemon at it's core is trading and battling with others so they will not make more money only making GO type games
  17. Team Gaara

Not necessarily. Didn't ORAS sell better than XY? One of the best selling games of that year, despite not being the first of that console? Sure you could say it had some "remake nostalgia benefits" but the point still stands that LGPE being first doesn't guarantee they'll sell better than Gen 8...
  18. Team Gaara

New EVERYTHING always attracts sales. I feel some people are vastly overestimating casuals and underestimating long time fans. Pokemon at its core is about interacting with others, namely through Trading and other aspects of online play like Battling (casual or competitive). So they will ALWAYS...
  19. Team Gaara

Doubt that will become a permanent staple but it's possible. Perhaps for another Let's Go type of game, or optional like you said.
  20. Team Gaara

Both games will undoubtedly sell well, they're Pokemon games so it's a given. Doesn't mean they have to change one to essentially be like the other. There's TOO much vastness in terms of Pokemon games for them to suddenly think they need to start developing all of them the same way just because...
Back
Top Bottom