• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Team Gaara

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition That's the number of people you passed by on the PSS~
  2. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Yes~
  3. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Give the Shard Guy on Route 124 a Red Shard or in Fiery Path.
  4. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition We were both on ORAS. That's why I'm asking. Even when I battle a person with XY, that message has never appeared.
  5. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Another question (Can someone clarify the first one?): someone challenged me to a battle over PSS and everything was working fine. It got to the screen where it told me to select my Pokemon and before it got to the screen that showed both...
  6. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Since we're on the subject, how do you get those Secret Bases to update? I've had no problem with it since release, but ever since yesterday, I haven't been getting them updated. I Game Synced frequently throughout the day, and still nothing...
  7. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I don't remember what type of flower they said, but I read somewhere that it was a flower that represented loss because the old Wally is gone and replaced with the new one who's grown and gained strength.
  8. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Nice~ Thanks~
  9. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition For that thing where you show a guy a Pokemon from Ruby or Sapphire and get something...does it only work for RS or can it be from Emerald, too?
  10. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) No, there is no Move Tutor in XY other than the ones for the Starters' special moves.
  11. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Fish on that Route outside Cyllage City. Luvdisc appear there so just bring a Pokemon with Frisk and one with Covet to collect a lot of Heart Scales.
  12. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Pretty sure she doesn't. Only other place you'll see her is at the Battle Maison.
  13. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You don't have to catch it. Just battling something with PKRS will give it to your Pokemon, as will catching it. Then keep it, or your head Pokemon with Pokerus that KO'd the wild Pokemon in the team, battle around a bit, and it will spread...
  14. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yep~
  15. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) As long as on the top screen you see a symbol like KOR, FRE, SPA, etc. the Masuda Method will take effect.
  16. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This has happened to me, as well, and I do not understand it! I have a Sylveon, but the Eevee was from Black 2 so my Pokedex still shows Sylveon as seen but not owned and it's so stupid.
  17. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You would need to breed Larvesta A with the Ditto, to be specific. As in, not the two Larvesta as Larvesta A and the other Larvesta (assuming it's from your region) will not be using the Masuda method.
  18. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well, that was probably because there are 7 languages in one game, so I assume they had to block ALL offensive words for each of the languages. That, and I guess, with all the Wi-Fi and stuff there is now, they don't want anyone to run into...
  19. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Shofu's, I bet. To be honest, I think he probably gen'd his Pikachu to have both Extreme Speed and Volt Tackle because Pikachu can't learn E-Speed through breeding.
  20. Team Gaara

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) His antlers and his front legs form an X.
Back
Top Bottom