Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I am....extremely suspicious. Openly admitting to leaking information and not worried about any kind of consequences? Also, it doesn't even "confirm" that. Her post says Nothing definite there. There's also still the question of "Why would they suddenly introduce new Pokemon mid-generation...
  2. TechSkylander1518

Except you only need one console and three controllers to play multiplayer on a home console. Not an accurate comparison. You might want to reread my post, I already stated that you only need one console to trade through the GTS. While it's true that there's no immediately apparent way one...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Few kids buy their own home consoles-it's usually a family that buys it, since everyone will use it. (The Switch has only been out about a month, too-plenty of products have received price cuts a bit after launch) And comparing handhelds for each child VS one home console (in a family of three...
  4. TechSkylander1518

Identical in concept? The only similarities they have is that they're alternate dimensions, and there's lots of other ideas that you could say the same of.
  5. TechSkylander1518

...Honestly, that image looks so silly it seems more like evidence against the theory.
  6. TechSkylander1518

Pokemon Yellow-The addition of the following Pikachu was experienced throughout the entire game-a fairly noticeable change. (And the very first third edition-there's quite a bit that's changed since) Crystal-Different plot, the ability to play as a girl (again, a feature that can be seen...
  7. TechSkylander1518

This article doesn't really understand what "proves" means. The cutscene didn't say "Pokemon Stars will be coming to the Nintendo Switch in the near future", it talked about star pulses. While that can be interpreted as a hint, it doesn't confirm it. (And a lot of their other points seem very...
  8. TechSkylander1518

That's exactly my point. The 3DS isn't capable of handling everything, and that's hindering advances in gameplay.
  9. TechSkylander1518

While not a guarantee, a new console does allow for far more ways to make a new gameplay experience, thus making it more appealing. And yet, somehow, we're without triple and rotation battles. Hm.... So what would you call Pokemon Amie/Refresh and character customization?
  10. TechSkylander1518

It's pretty hard to declare something's rushed when there's no information about when it would be finished. (You made similar points about the price on another thread, so I'll just copy+paste what I wrote here) Nothing's confirmed that Pokemon games will also have the fee for online features...
  11. TechSkylander1518

More Mega Stones and more Pokemon from previous games is just adding in old content-not exactly a huge perk of a game. Adding in stuff from previous games and a few new moves isn't enough to merit a whole new game; that could be just patched it if they wanted to. We've already got a lot of...
  12. TechSkylander1518

The numbers in the ID depend on what game the Pokemon came from. (Although I'm pretty sure that's making assumptions with 32/33)
  13. TechSkylander1518

Oh, I see! Thank you for explaining! Oh, my apologies for misinterpreting you.
  14. TechSkylander1518

I'm not happy about the Switch's price (I said that in my last post), nor am I happy about paying for online services. That doesn't change the fact that it's illogical to expect a newly-released console to be in the same state as consoles released three years ago. While I certainly agree that...
  15. TechSkylander1518

Good thing my post wasn't just about sarcasm, then. They were released in November 2013. That's a little over three years ago, not two. And you're still missing my point-The XBox1 and PS4 aren't the Switch's competition. Like Akira said: I don't understand what you mean by "powerful"-do you...
  16. TechSkylander1518

The 3DS has been around since 2011. Of course it has a lower price and bigger library than something that's literally just come out. That's going to be the situation with most consoles at launch. The PS4 and XBox1 have been out since 2013. (and just one year after the WiiU's release) That's not...
  17. TechSkylander1518

That's exactly my point-the Switch is a hybrid, so there's no need to make another console for the sake of filling the role of handheld or home-it does both.
  18. TechSkylander1518

If a new handheld was in development, what would be the point of making the Switch a hybrid?
  19. TechSkylander1518

They've said it's supposed to be both a home console and a portable one. Why do we need a specific wording? "We didn't just want a successor to the Wii U or the 3DS. " -http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1579699/how-the-nintendo-switch-will-affect-the-3ds It's not replacing either role-it's in a...
  20. TechSkylander1518

Oh, sorry! (The Switch being out so close to now feels weird to me, so I thought it might feel the same for others, and I thought we were still in 2016 when I wrote that-I'm really bad with time)
Back
Top Bottom