Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I know this subject has kinda passed, but if anyone else shares a fanmade Eeveelution whose design they like, could you please make a point to include the artist's name in your post? Online artists can have their work plagiarized easily, and sometimes people will even take use their designs on...
  2. TechSkylander1518

I call bull. That list is super vague in most places, usually just listing a franchise and saying that it's gonna get a game. (Which makes the more specific titles, like Luigi's Mansion: Eclipse seem suspicious) There's common wishlist material, too-all DLC in Smash Bros included? a Mother...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Yeah, we've definitely hit the expiration date on a few "leaks" already. The OREOKROEREKOREKORKEO leak said "minimal game play will be shown at the direct in about 2 weeks"-and that was in January.
  4. TechSkylander1518

I know it's been established that Mega has no credibility, but where did that Pokken image of Zeraora come from? Is it fanart, or did I miss some datamining? (also I need a moment to LOL at a bingo board with pictures just thrown together....)
  5. TechSkylander1518

I know it was already pointed out that this isn't official, but I wanted to add-it's actually not that uncommon for people to make "merchandise" of their fan ideas. Even though most fanart comes through digital/traditional art, there are some sculptures in fan communities, and even plushy...
  6. TechSkylander1518

It has a new signature move, Plasma Fists. Most Mythicals aren't really that closely tied to new mechanics, honestly. Celebi wasn't Dark or Steel, Deoxys just has the ability Pressure like a lot of other legendaries, Hoopa and Volcanion don't Mega Evolve, and Magearna doesn't have a Z-Move. (And...
  7. TechSkylander1518

Why? If they haven't shared it anywhere else, it'd be impossible to find it with their name attached. Style isn't a good identifier, either, especially given that they're going to be trying to emulate the Pokemon artstyle rather than sticking with their own.
  8. TechSkylander1518

Sounds like just speculation-that user says "BUT These 3 COULD Match Past, Present, and Future LEAK - If that Lizard turns to a Dragon. " They're quoting a post here- /vp/ - Upcoming Surprises - Pokémon - 4chan But all that "leak" consists of is responses to already existing leaks and theories.
  9. TechSkylander1518

Not necessarily-they could just add a new Eeveelution to the animation. There's a lot of Z-Crystals already formed-Guzma had tons of Buginium Z, for example-so they could just say some of the already-existing ones were sent out to the region, similar to how Mega Stones got imported into Kalos...
  10. TechSkylander1518

Why? What's the point of hiding a leak? By the time it's made clear what parts are true and what parts aren't, everyone already knows the information anyways. That's an awful lot of meaning to assume. One battle facility is listed because of just one function, and the other is listed just to be...
  11. TechSkylander1518

There's as much false information in this as legit information....
  12. TechSkylander1518

Wasn't the first time-Crystal happened as early as 2000. There's really only been six games with colors for names-Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. (Eight if you count Gold and Silver, but it's up for debate if they're referring to the color or the metal)
  13. TechSkylander1518

There's a difference between acknowledging that death is a thing (especially when it's just through symbolism) and having a game about being selfish. Death isn't inherently evil-it's just a fact of life.
  14. TechSkylander1518

I'm suspicious of this for a number of reasons: "There's chatter of just including it in a Nintendo direct at this point. Sounds dumb if you ask me." XY, SuMo, and USUM were all announced through Nintendo direct-why do they have a problem with it now? "I've seen it with my team" This is the...
  15. TechSkylander1518

Pokémon category - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Says it's Fire Mouse. Even if Cyndaquil didn't fit the mouse, that's still six out of seven Pokemon that do fit the zodiac. That's quite a few coincidences over the course of 20 years. Yeah, I remember seeing a...
  16. TechSkylander1518

Maybe? If they are, it seems to be a gradual change-their Twitter called them "starter Pokemon", so they must not have gotten the memo. View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/967821195247792129
  17. TechSkylander1518

Bulbapedia refers to all stages of the evolutionary lines as starter Pokemon. Starter Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia When you evolve the Pokemon you started with, it's still the same Pokemon you've been journeying with. That's very clearly not what's being...
  18. TechSkylander1518

This is purely speculation on my part, but I believe Grass/Fire/Water was chosen because of their associated colors-Red, blue, and green, the primary colors of light. It's a color scheme that tends to be naturally distinct-it's why you often see Red Team/Blue Team in games, for example-so it...
  19. TechSkylander1518

Dragon and Steel have resistances that are too common in early game. (Normal, Grass, etc) I could see their final forms getting it, but no way would their first ones. Plus-there's clearly supposed to be an inverted triangle here, with Fairy/Dragon/Steel. But that triangle doesn't work, because...
  20. TechSkylander1518

It's not hard to take one line of Pokemon out of a generation and save it for the next, especially when there's plenty more Pokemon to fill out the dex. It is hard to take an entire plot, region, and new set of Pokemon out of a generation and save it for a later generation while also making an...
Back
Top Bottom