Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Change in Pokemon - Good or Bad?

That's true for literally every Pokemon introduced in SuMo.
  2. TechSkylander1518

Fusion by definition requires putting two things together, so it couldn't be done with just one Pokemon.
  3. TechSkylander1518

Please provide a source for this claim. Why would the games be called Gold and Silver if Lugia was absent? A lot of these are one-off appearances in the background. None of them have as major a role as Lugia. Glitch Pokemon aren't removed Pokemon, they're caused by the game interpreting data...
  4. TechSkylander1518

I think this idea has nudged me from neutral on the idea of a PP pool to hoping for it. Personally, PP Up has only been useful for online play or long treks, and I've never once used Elixirs or Ethers. Making them more useful and opening up the possibility for more PP-based moves and abilities...
  5. TechSkylander1518

Personally, I consider it just a matter of intent. Is the change intended to create a better battle system, or is it to make a new one just to have a new one? I don't think you can really argue that the whole system has to be redone to keep interest rather than adding new things. I'm not...
  6. TechSkylander1518

For some people, yes, for others, no. Have you never seen someone complaining that there's now 800 Pokemon to catch? Or frustrated at the need for Mystery Gift/trading to get Pokemon? (I hope this isn't derailing this subject? Froyo's post said to bring the anime/game debate over here, but I...
Back
Top Bottom