Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Future Villains: Organization or Individual?

Well, true, but I don't know that I'd agree that implied events that are found in an optional location are really on par with the central plot of the game in terms of how often the trope appears.
  2. TechSkylander1518

There's only three, though, aren't there? (Or two, depending on whether you consider Giovanni's abandonment to be in a separate category) It's a fair amount when there's only eight main conflicts in the core series, but that still doesn't seem like that many to me.
  3. TechSkylander1518

I think that antagonists, while not necessary, are a nice escape from day-to-day conflicts. Real life is already full of struggles and conflicts that aren't a direct Good vs Evil, and having people you care about constantly at odds with each other can be stressful. I wouldn't ask for Pokemon...
  4. TechSkylander1518

There's definitely been Pokemon capable of telepathic communication in side games (Mewtwo in Detective Pikachu, Regigigas in Shadows of Almia), and there's been multiple Pokemon in the main series that are capable of communication that's not telepathic. (A Zoroark in Gen 5 talks to the player...
  5. TechSkylander1518

Ohhhh, I see, thank you for explaining it to me!
  6. TechSkylander1518

I totally agree with most of your points, but Can't a good story be made up of multiple characters developing? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by single-character development?
  7. TechSkylander1518

(oh boy, discussions on Pokemon villains are my favorite) Given the choice between individual villain/villainous team, I'd pick individual just because we haven't gotten very many of them in the past, but there's honestly so much that could be done in the Pokemon world on either end. Thoughts...
Back
Top Bottom