Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Logos clearly don't depict a snake or horse, though.
  2. TechSkylander1518

...holy shit. I don't think anyone ever even looked at that tweet!
  3. TechSkylander1518

I wasn't digging the starters at first when I saw their models, because it made them all look bipedal and similar, but that art has me enjoying them lots more! Their poses give them a lot more character! (Also, a rabbit Fire starter...we zodiac believers live another Gen) I'm sad that it looks...
  4. TechSkylander1518

Galar looks to be a disconnected island. Kalos might be on the table, but no more than any other region, since you'd have to fly/sail out.
  5. TechSkylander1518

Because they're not trying to impressive Game Freak? They're doing it as promotional art for their own projects, or just because they like to display them that way. The template is popular because it's an easy way to share their work. (And I don't see what a style or template has to do with the...
  6. TechSkylander1518

??? What do you mean? You can see him use the exact same shading style between pics. See how the wool of the Fire starter has a kind of cloudy style for shading? It's the exact same with this other Fakemon. The fakes look more crisp, yeah, but that's because they're clearly made to emulate the...
  7. TechSkylander1518

No, what happened was that the magazine was promising the next games were Gen 8 when we didn't even have LGPE out. When LGPE was released, it proved their claims wrong. (Besides, it's not like any past regions got special info in their locations)
  8. TechSkylander1518

By signing up for it. It works just like any other forum, there's just an option to go anonymous. Game Freak makes visual puns all the time in their designs-they've done it since the egg plants of Gen 1. I don't see why a water bear would be out of their reach. (not that I think this leak is...
  9. TechSkylander1518

Pretty generic leak, isn't it? "You see a town with birds, you hear the main theme, you see the player character walk into a building, you see the starters, and you see trainers"-that's not a very hard guess.
  10. TechSkylander1518

I don't think we've ever had a character exclusive to the anime make an appearance in the games-even Ash is only restricted to his Pokemon.
  11. TechSkylander1518

I'm betting Water most hated, Fire most loved. People like breaking away from the bipedal Fire/Fighting, and I've got a feeling this one's going to be even further from it than our last two were. Water starters, on the other hand, keep getting weird amounts of hate.
  12. TechSkylander1518

Crystal was only released a year after GS. I think the main point was content, though, not time spent.
  13. TechSkylander1518

Same name, different guy. This Imran is a gaming journalist.
  14. TechSkylander1518

Doubtful, the copyright info mentioned cards, and there's not much reason to talk about cards for a video game copyright. People were getting annoyed because some users were saying that they were being unreasonable for not believing it was a hint, and because people were trying to find meaning...
  15. TechSkylander1518

I unironically love that Grass Oshawott. I wouldn't pick it over what we got, but that ridiculous interpretation of the silhouette is great.
  16. TechSkylander1518

They got the types and body parts right, though...that's honestly impressive.
  17. TechSkylander1518

Emily wasn't the only person predicting LGPE, though.
  18. TechSkylander1518

View: https://twitter.com/CurseShooter/status/1097153019156656129?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1097153019156656129&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231097153019156656129
  19. TechSkylander1518

Okay, so, fake leaks that had weird amounts of effort put into them despite missing easy details: The email screencaps that tried to create a conversation between two employees, including a confidentiality signature, but didn't check the calendar These logos that went to the trouble of...
  20. TechSkylander1518

It's a fake-the Japanese logos use a lowercase e.
Back
Top Bottom