Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

No touch controls required, just motion controls. The demo console probably had something wrong with its controllers.
  2. TechSkylander1518

22 million Switches have been sold. I dunno how if that counts as a lot compared to other consoles?
  3. TechSkylander1518

And yet, Nintendo was fine paying that cost when they sold cheaper consoles and cheaper games. Fortnite has a total of 78 million monthly players. That's seven times Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's total sales, or ten times Splatoon 2's total sales. It's a good 66 million more than Odyssey's sales, and...
  4. TechSkylander1518

Not when you compare it to the previously-standard 0$. Maybe because it's the only way to transfer up Pokemon now? That'd leave someone spending three week's wages on the Switch, and over half a week's paycheck per game, plus whatever their internet bill costs. (The average is reportedly 60$...
  5. TechSkylander1518

"Tough luck, deal with it" is a pretty terrible defense. Yeah, people are going to deal with it-that doesn't mean they have to be happy about it, or that they can't complain.
  6. TechSkylander1518

Since when does "everyone in power is choosing it" mean that we have to be okay with it? Oh, thank you, merciful Nintendo, for only making me an additional 20$ annually on top of the 60$ game and 300$ console that I also bought from you, in addition to my internet bill. You are so kind. While...
  7. TechSkylander1518

I'm thinking new stuff added since FRLG (Fairy, Mega Evolve) to see if they touch on it, and Meltan. Don't see why they would. The whole game would be over by then, there'd be almost nothing to do with them.
  8. TechSkylander1518

You can't import Pokemon until Fuschia City, so that's a good half of the game before people can do that.
  9. TechSkylander1518

As Nicolas pointed out, Rockruff and Cosmoem will have to have their evolutions changed as well, because there's going to be more games than just SuMo and USUM. (There's also been changes in side games, like the shards for Espeon and Umbreon) I don't really understand why it's important to keep...
  10. TechSkylander1518

It evolves from a Pokemon that doesn't resemble Regigigas at all, it's tied to a Kanto game with no appearances of Regigigas, there's no mention of it being manmade at all, let alone being modeled after a specific Pokemon, and it only resembles Regigigas in body shape, so...no.
  11. TechSkylander1518

Oh, my mistake, I thought co-op was confirmed for the whole game!
  12. TechSkylander1518

Which is really weird, because so much of LGPE is about making the game easier. (You can even fight the Champion with two players)
  13. TechSkylander1518

What do you mean by co-op locked? The battles should be possible with both one and two players.
  14. TechSkylander1518

But you do still have to have the item in your bag-blocking bag items might mean blocking Megas as well.
  15. TechSkylander1518

I thought that at first, too, but remember, Go connectivity is still a thing. Players could evolve their event Pokemon and still get prevos through Go.
  16. TechSkylander1518

An evolution would be neat, but it's been said Meltan's the only Pokemon added to LGPE-teasing an evolution not in the game would be odd.
  17. TechSkylander1518

Quite frankly, I'm hoping they throw out the IV system altogether. I know they're supposed to make Pokemon individuals, but all that they do is ensure that bred Pokemon will always outclass Pokemon you've caught/received in your journey. (unless you can get enough bottle caps-and even then, who...
  18. TechSkylander1518

You're allowed to have an opinion, and other people are allowed to think that "I'm glad these games took away this option because I hate other people enjoying it" is a rude statement.
  19. TechSkylander1518

It's only notable if you compare it just to the original games-there were Dark-types in Kanto in Gens 2 and 4, and you could still bring in Dark-types from RSE in FRLG. In fact, even if we count all Megas, prevos, and alternate forms, LGPE still has the lowest total Dark-types with seven, while...
  20. TechSkylander1518

That's exactly the point. Having those types with only one line of Pokemon was a problem, and the fact that they chose to recreate the problem just for the sake of nostalgia rather than use other great Pokemon that they've created since is disappointing. Do we know where any of them are located...
Back
Top Bottom