Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

That can still be done alongside more difficult challenges, though.
  2. TechSkylander1518

I'm pretty sure a lack of optional gameplay has never made anything more inviting. The whole point of being optional is that it wouldn't intrude on regular gameplay-if someone wasn't interested in it, they could play as if it never existed.
  3. TechSkylander1518

Hence why I specified optional challenges. Not everybody enjoys it, not everybody has to do it.
  4. TechSkylander1518

I don't see why optional content should be removed because it might be hard for kids to understand. It took me until I was 16 to understand how IVs and EVs work, and that's a fundamental part of the game's battle system.
  5. TechSkylander1518

Wouldn't some of that profit being going to Niantic, though, not Pokemon themselves?
  6. TechSkylander1518

Celebi-Obtainable in the Spaceworld demo in 2000. Manaphy-Seen in Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, which premiered before the release of DP. (both in Japan and out) Victini-Revealed before the release of BW. Keldeo-Referenced in the text of BW. Magearna-Revealed before the release of...
  7. TechSkylander1518

We've known about mythicals since Gen 1. In that case, "Gotta catch em all" becomes worthless, because it's impossible to obtain all Pokemon without trading. That's literally the point of version exclusives. Maybe you want to stick to a needlessly pedantic interpretation of the slogan, but...
  8. TechSkylander1518

"I gave these confidential details of my friend's employment. Just check who worked on USUM and SwSh, and Game Freak is already close to finding out who to fire." If I had a friend who would gladly share this, I wouldn't be telling them anything about my work, lmao. Okay, I know we're a good...
  9. TechSkylander1518

Additions and improvements are still changing a product. I don't even agree with most of Lanstar's requests, I'm just pointing out that negative reaction to LGPE's removals doesn't indicate anything about people's reactions to change in general
  10. TechSkylander1518

That was a removal of a regular feature, though, and it removed the way some people liked to play Pokemon. (Players had to rely on Go catching mechanics, while some preferred to be able to weaken a Pokemon to capture it, and to earn XP from wild Pokemon, they had to catch the Pokemon, making...
  11. TechSkylander1518

The main other issue I'm seeing right now is criticism of the graphics, which, true, isn't something younger audiences care about, but I don't think it's the only factor in whether someone is interested in a game...
  12. TechSkylander1518

Not really, no. Especially considering the main criticism is "I don't want x Pokemon to be removed", which is hardly an opinion only a teen/adult would have.
  13. TechSkylander1518

They don't, though. The anime and TCG were still receiving updates in 2015, despite there being no main series release at the time. We've had the same protagonist for two decades, with little character development, and that hasn't ruined the show's quality-why would filler episodes do that...
  14. TechSkylander1518

Cute concept, but I'm pretty sure we already saw someone make a concept of it as a fakemon, which would immediately disprove it. It'd also be very weird to promote a Pokemon that looks like this in a grassy environment rather than a setting that complimented it better, like a city. We saw...
  15. TechSkylander1518

We also had a break of two years between ORAS and SuMo that the anime handled fine, and there wasn't any new anime for LGPE, so we've seen anime plans that didn't rely on annual releases anyways.
  16. TechSkylander1518

We know that they can handle development time longer than a year, though. There was a 2-year gap between the releases of Emerald and DP, and, more recently, two years between ORAS and SuMo. EDIT: Also, if I'm not mistaken, the anime didn't get any update with LGPE, and I know the TCG only got a...
  17. TechSkylander1518

I don't see how a commercial failure could lead to another company taking over or the franchise totally ending. Pokemon's the highest-grossing video game franchise-who would be able to buy it from them?
  18. TechSkylander1518

All five of those types have been used three times-definitely enough to feel overused now, but I'm also kinda glad that we've never had a type repeated in the E4 for half or more of the series. Weirdly, though, they keep getting used together-I wonder if there's any particular reason for that?
  19. TechSkylander1518

No mention of giants here... And Giratina's banishment is always said to be because of its violence-if it was fighting a Giant Pokemon, why would Arceus banish it if it was doing the same thing?
  20. TechSkylander1518

The mountains will likely be cold, but I have a hard time imagining any of the rest of it is. Look at the map without the mountains-does it really look that cold?
Back
Top Bottom