Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I don't understand your mention of Macgyver there- are you saying that the show Macgyver should have some kind of connection here? If we say "some poisons could explode, so that's enough of a reason to give it Shell Trap", then by that logic every Poison-type should have a bunch of exploding...
  2. TechSkylander1518

Not positive I know what you're talking about, but he has talked about it a lot, yeah! Ahh, my mistake, I had just tried changing the article title on the classical element one to see if there was an "Alchemy in pop culture". (Funny, Wikipedia's usually pretty uptight about keeping titles...
  3. TechSkylander1518

This still doesn't look like Reshiram and Zekrom to me. As you said, only one of them has wings, while both Reshiram and Zekrom have wings, and the winged one still has scales, they're just a different pattern. The only similarity is that they're black and white, and that concept is not unique...
  4. TechSkylander1518

Aw, well, thank you! I'm honestly just used to using private tabs to google stuff because I don't want to get spammed with ads about whatever the subject of the day is, lol. And I'm glad to know you think I have a good attitude, I worry sometimes that I'm coming off too harsh!
  5. TechSkylander1518

???? That does not at all look like Reshiram and Zekrom to me. Or maybe cold, crystalline, and white/blue coloring are just common associations with Ice? Also, you were just saying earlier that salt corresponded to the mind- how is Kyurem connected to the mind? Wait, so you're saying it's...
  6. TechSkylander1518

Slowbro strikes me more as just a generic "gunner" sort of Pokemon. I mean, it really is just a Slowbro with a spike cannon- it's rad, but it doesn't really connect to anything else. My favorite part is that body/mind/spirit is honestly a sensible theory for the new forms, but then they have to...
  7. TechSkylander1518

Now I really want some Pokemon versions of old creepypasta played out in the overworld. Pokemon creepypasta's gotten to the point of being cliche, and there's not many that would suit a Pokemon remake, but dangit, if Mr. Mime can replace the Smiling Man, I want to see something like the hook...
  8. TechSkylander1518

You can only switch if you've defeated the opponent and the prompt comes up. Otherwise, it'd kinda ruin the point of having the drawback.
  9. TechSkylander1518

It'd be pretty hard to unintentionally upload a gif and Pokemon cry, code a page to have the GIF move around and link the player to a new page, and create a new page for the Pokemon.
  10. TechSkylander1518

I'm skeptical that all of them would be, because we do have old Pokemon getting new moves all the time, but adding old moves to old Pokemon definitely seems suspicious...
  11. TechSkylander1518

Ooh, and it hasn't even been shown in any trailers yet-it's still possible!
  12. TechSkylander1518

Why would it need a counter now? It's got plenty that's strong against it.
  13. TechSkylander1518

I don't see why Game Freak would throw a red herring into a trailer to keep an alternate form of a common Pokemon secret, but also leave a t-shirt displaying an unrevealed Pokemon in trailers.
Back
Top Bottom