• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

"Lost any credibility" "they were hacking the game" Sounds like an exaggeration to me. You can argue that there's reason to be skeptical about claims of the quality, but if you admit that they're hacking the game, you have to admit that they have access to the game, and that information leaked...
  2. TechSkylander1518

These links all talk about sound interacting with poison, or a poisonous animal emitting sound. Nothing here involves sound poisoning something else. What about Eiscue looks Dark at all? Black Pokemon aren't always Dark-look at Scatterbug, Seviper, Claydoll, or Unown. There's literally no...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Shiny locks working for GOOD? I love it!
  4. TechSkylander1518

I'd imagine that means it powers up its allies moves, like Battery?
  5. TechSkylander1518

We already have lots of dual types that get GMax forms, and they still only got one G Move.
  6. TechSkylander1518

It might be set to personality value, though? Of course, trying a soft reset wouldn't hurt.
  7. TechSkylander1518

It's definitely a very fake story. There's no way you can just "break" a software used to import something and not have some means of fixing it. These kids are excited for Pokemon but are totally unaware of any past Pokemon? I very much doubt it. There's the anime, Go, and merch that kids can...
  8. TechSkylander1518

This is purely speculation on my end, but I'm starting to think that balancing really was an issue, not in terms of "this Pokemon is overpowered and we want it removed", but instead in terms of rebalancing things. While every gen tends to have movepool changes and slight tweaks, we've seen...
  9. TechSkylander1518

It seems to me that's primarily a guess answer, though-more "this could be an explanation" than anything else. And if it was, that still wouldn't explain the Kanto cuts-they made it on the Switch, so their models have been set to work with any new complications. TBH, trusting a company is...
  10. TechSkylander1518

Man, to think just months ago we were hearing stuff like Or c), the Famitsu interview was poorly translated. It's still frustrating-there's even less reason to cut Pokemon when you're using old models, and it just further shows how poorly the communication was on the issue. (Like Masuda's...
  11. TechSkylander1518

Is it all that different from "Eat my Hyper Beam, Tyranitar!" "Ha! It's not very effective on my Rock-type! Plus I'm holding a Red Card, so now you're switched out!" "But you sent out my Abomasnow with Snow Warning, now my Alolan Ninetails can set up Aurora Veil!"?
  12. TechSkylander1518

For a company with billions in sales, and a considerably smaller team than other franchises, I don't think hiring more people would be a problem for profit, but I also think that we could probably have a full dex if given another year for development, instead of doing annual releases.
  13. TechSkylander1518

61 thousand messages on this forum alone for people using the GTS to trade. The GTS had far more purpose than just ridiculous requests. It was the only way to plan a trade with someone that you couldn't meet up with in person. EDIT: Okay so I'm making a big mistake here and forgetting about 3DS...
  14. TechSkylander1518

Took out the minigames in Pokemon amie They're not back, but Camp has new ways to interact with Pokemon, and to see them interact together, so I'm content I'm not bothered by the cutscenes, because I did love SuMo's story, but I never enjoy mandatory tutorials. They don't seem to be removed...
  15. TechSkylander1518

There's lots of subjective things in this, like the quality of graphics, difficulty curve, the lack of an E4, and some of these are complaints that shouldn't be specific to SwSh, like listing the removal of difficulty levels, which we haven't had since BW2. But the removal of Pokemon, moves...
  16. TechSkylander1518

Oh, I definitely agree with that, I personally think several issues go back to just "they weren't given enough time". I just don't think some dude on reddit has exclusive minutes about a plan to strategically sabotage lol.
  17. TechSkylander1518

Timestamped images aren't necessarily gospel. It's pretty easy to source edit a page and take a screenshot of it, actually. I'm very skeptical of this claim, honestly, much as I would like to believe the NatDex would be back. Why would someone important enough to both have the minutes for...
  18. TechSkylander1518

One of its dex entries still references the poison- But unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't learn a single Poison move? Man we really are just doing whatever huh.
  19. TechSkylander1518

I love it. It's very distinct from the original, which is a nice change of pace for shinies.
Back
Top Bottom