Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Sorry to bump an old thread but good God I had to share how terrible this reply was:
  2. TechSkylander1518

For Showdown, they'd only need to add the new Pokemon, since everyone else is already there, so it'd be pretty easy to do so. I don't think the roles will really change that much. A sweeper won't become a wall all of a sudden unless its stats are wildly different. If this was the main goal...
  3. TechSkylander1518

What do you mean, is it really a problem? Bulbasaur and Squirtle also weren't receivable at the start of a game since FRLG, and they're not in SwSh. There are hundreds of Pokemon that have never been chosable as starter options that aren't in SwSh. "It's been a while since this could be your...
  4. TechSkylander1518

This is giving me such a sad mental image now. Charizard: Woah, I love my new GMax form! I can't wait to fight Blastoise and Venusaur in their GMax forms! Generic NPC so I can criticize Game Freak without making them seem like monsters: Actually, Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur don't have...
  5. TechSkylander1518

We do have the new feather toy and ball, though, which might introduce some more interactions? I still don't think that'd be worth a dex cut instead of just taking longer (especially since other animations didn't seem to have a large workload), but there's hopefully some more being added.
  6. TechSkylander1518

So, either people accept the change, or they're whining, and throwing a tantrum, and demanding condolences...
  7. TechSkylander1518

Saying "I would like you to respect my opinion" is not saying "please treat this as a tragedy", it's literally just asking for basic decency. That's not a "shtick". Constant condolences? People are defending why they're upset about this to you, who's repeatedly telling people to just play older...
  8. TechSkylander1518

Literally just animations for them responding to affection? That's not the same as seeing gameplay of the camping feature. There's no reason to assume that there won't be any additions to it just because we saw that they respond to affection. The WiFi servers for the DS shut down May 2014. XY...
  9. TechSkylander1518

Link? I've haven't seen anybody talking about it, and a reveal of a new feature should be pretty big news. Well, look at their track record-no gen's server has lasted forever.
  10. TechSkylander1518

The snipets we've seen? We haven't even seen gameplay of it yet. Nintendo is charging users for the servers on their current console-why would they shell out for free service on old ones?
  11. TechSkylander1518

Camping's never been shown, so it's too soon to assume. And what happens when the 3DS servers go down?
  12. TechSkylander1518

Pokemon that aren't part of evolutionary lines-148 Pokemon that are fully evolved-294 (+148=443) Half the dex-404 Pokemon No one person will use every Pokemon, but out of 443 fully evolved Pokemon, it's not a stretch to believe all of them might be used by someone in a fandom spanning...
  13. TechSkylander1518

If they had regional forms of old Pokemon, it wouldn't really be a new beginning. Besides, I seriously doubt they'd do a hard reboot-Pikachu is too well-known to discard.
  14. TechSkylander1518

The phrasing doesn't really change at all here? It still says "evolved forms of all Pokemon"-no mention of prevos or branches. Okay? Munchlax isn't the only Pokemon to be bred through incense lol. If Sudowoodo was shown in trailers, they could keep out Rock Incense and remove Bonsly. Because...
  15. TechSkylander1518

From this Famitsu interview? I think the wording is still a little unclear on this, especially since he says "evolved forms" but lists a prevo as an example. Charmander and Charizard is one that's kind of inevitable, because a mother Charizard will always give a Charmander egg when breeding...
  16. TechSkylander1518

Well, they did go that far with LGPE, and they are removing Pokemon from SwSh-it can't really be ruled out at this point. Pretty sure that was never said in any official statements. (Don't we only have the treehouse announcement and Masuda's remarks, too?) And I can't imagine someone dedicated...
  17. TechSkylander1518

Sure, but now we're having evolutions cut because they "don't fit the setting". That could be used to justify all kinds of cuts-Incense isn't in Galar, so we don't get some babies, Magmarizer can't be found in Galar, so we don't get Magmortar, magnetic fields aren't in Galar, so we don't get...
  18. TechSkylander1518

Again, LGPE-Pokemon were kept in without some of their evolutionary relatives. It's not so much "drastic loss of trust" as it is "recognizing that it's not a guarantee that they'll be included".
  19. TechSkylander1518

They could always remove a Lax Incense to keep Snorlax in, but not Munchlax, or keep out Moss Rocks and Icy Rocks to keep in Eevee, but not Glaceon or Leafeon. We did have a similar situation in LGPE.
  20. TechSkylander1518

Staff of Pokémon Sun and Moon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia is a good place to start getting an idea of things.
Back
Top Bottom