• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I do think it's not a big deal, but it's also a really dumb decision. Basic quality of life stuff that doesn't affect gameplay at all should doesn't need to be locked behind progress like that. And then you have your options in the bag, too, which isn't very intuitive. Didn't LGPE have it, though?
  2. TechSkylander1518

You literally held a poll on this, Pokemon!
  3. TechSkylander1518

Yes, with the nature mints.
  4. TechSkylander1518

That'd be great, but why not show that in the trailer? EDIT: Oh, they did, that was the point behind using 26 Calcium, lol.
  5. TechSkylander1518

I don't think so! Probably done to counter all the leaks. I like what they're showing off but bruh...vitamin supplements have been a thing since Gen 1...
  6. TechSkylander1518

It's a nice-cut trailer, but having a rehash of everything we've already seen when there's only two weeks left till release is...not very thrilling. I know we've been getting slow news, but I wasn't expecting "five minute trailer where all you see new is a glimpse of the legendaries' moves".
  7. TechSkylander1518

Gigantamaxing changes a Pokémon’s size and appearance! | Official Website | Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Gift Pokemon are another known method, because we know about the distributions, but it's definitely confirmed that regular Pokemon you find in the wild can't Gigantamax.
  8. TechSkylander1518

If you're going for a full dex, it makes more sense to capture one Pokemon and raise it than it does to catch one Pokemon for battles and another just for entries when they're the same species. But these aren't near-end Pokemon or extremely rare-they're common Pokemon that are just already...
  9. TechSkylander1518

That's true, but they did still serve roles in the story, even if very briefly. Ryuki's role in the games is so small you could actually do a full playthrough and not even encounter him. But Ryuki wasn't really connected to gyms there-he doesn't appear in the Kanto gym at all in SuMo, and only...
  10. TechSkylander1518

Doesn't really fit with the spy theme, though, does it? They just...made him? I mean, I love unique character designs, but why did they make only Ryuki and no one else if they weren't going to do anything with him?
  11. TechSkylander1518

True, but at leasy XY also let you transfer any other unlikely Pokemon in.
  12. TechSkylander1518

That'd be pretty cool, but I'm pretty skeptical of the idea. I think it's just getting in because it's so iconic, and to fill the missing Mew duo half.
  13. TechSkylander1518

Game Freak: We wanted to include Pokemon that made sense for the setting Also Game Freak: Mewtwo, created in Kanto and residing in Cerulian Cave, should fly across the ocean to Galar
  14. TechSkylander1518

Regular Quilfish has already been seen, so this is dead on arrival.
  15. TechSkylander1518

There's a difference between comparing Pokemon to Pokemon of three years ago and comparing it to what we saw of these upcoming games already, though.
  16. TechSkylander1518

I think you're misreading his post-he's agreeing that Affleck was a playtester, like you were just agreeing with.
  17. TechSkylander1518

Same could be said for Megas, though-it's not really special in that sense.
  18. TechSkylander1518

But then they kept it like that for the 14th, and the 15th, and the 16th, and the 17th. Kinda loses the cleverness of being unlucky when it's not the 13th anymore.
  19. TechSkylander1518

I tried, but not much is coming up. The image name is pq2ot9z9fh.gif, and the blurred text is all referred to as "data scramble"
  20. TechSkylander1518

Ah, that'd be why-I couldn't find the Gen 6 cry. I mean, it's right next to the type-it seems pretty related. The glitch stuff is generally done as garbled text, it looks like.
Back
Top Bottom