Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

SwSh Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

You can get Watts through other means, too. Pokemon Sword and Shield: The Final Preview of the Series's Most Ambitious Game - IGN
  2. TechSkylander1518

From what I've seen, they're bought in the Wild Area.
  3. TechSkylander1518

Technical Recordings, one-use TMs that have most of the standard tutor moves, like the elemental fangs.
  4. TechSkylander1518

Again-LGPE literally hold the record for highest sales in their first week. They're the fifth best-selling game on the Switch, and the four games that beat it out also have noticeable price drops for used copies. A used copy of Smash Ultimate can be easily found in the 30-40 price range on ebay...
  5. TechSkylander1518

But we have LGPE, with an insane sales rate, that's still pretty easy to find used and at a cheap price. How could SwSh's situation be much different?
  6. TechSkylander1518

Why would it be, though? It's the most recent game and should be in high supply. And LGPE had high demand, too-they were the fastest-selling Switch titles and got 3 million sales in their first week.
  7. TechSkylander1518

Toby Fox, who actually worked on the game: "It was a very small team" Doesn't even have an official site Costs 25$ compared to SwSh's 60$ Didn't appear at E3 Has only two trailers up on Nintendo's YouTube channel, with not even two minutes of footage between them Yes, that's definitely how one...
  8. TechSkylander1518

I think I'll buy a copy, but not at full price. I'm not a fan of the 60$ price tag for Switch games in the first place, and I'm not really down to pay 20$ more for the first games in the series to actively remove Pokemon. The additions to SwSh seem great, but I don't think they're worth paying...
Back
Top Bottom