Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

SwSh Here's how we could figure out how many Pokemon will not be in SwSh...

I saw it as a discussion of opinions, not "Knightwolf vs AngryBinacle, nobody else is allowed to talk". You two weren't the only people talking-SpinyShell responded to your posts a few times, and Oriden responded to Binacle. And this is a public thread for discussion, not personal messages...
  2. TechSkylander1518

I posted my thoughts because, while your discussion with Binacle was over, I thought the topic was still being discussed. I'm not trying to attack you, reignite a fight, win some argument, or force you to post when you don't want to. I've told you over and over again that this was not personal...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Then why would I quote your post and give you the notification about it? It'd be just as easy to quote your words without notifying you. I expressed my thoughts on your points, and you are free to respond or ignore them however you want. I'm not masterminding some weird trick to "win" an online...
  4. TechSkylander1518

Well, I'm letting you know now-you don't have to say anything, and I won't feel like you're ignoring me if you don't respond to it, or any other post of mine. You don't have to reply to anything that you don't want to talk about.
  5. TechSkylander1518

That's exactly my point. I'm just sharing my thoughts-you don't have to respond if you don't want it.
  6. TechSkylander1518

I didn't expect you to feel pressured to respond if you didn't want to. It's not uncommon on forums for someone not to respond if they don't want to-if you didn't, I'd figure that you were done talking about it, and leave it at that. Look at some of your posts from earlier today: Are you...
  7. TechSkylander1518

And, again, someone responding to your words does not mean that you have to reply if you don't want to.
  8. TechSkylander1518

You still don't have to respond. If you want the topic to end, you can just ignore it and let other people talk if they want to you. You don't have to be drawn back in to something you don't want to just because your post was quoted.
  9. TechSkylander1518

AngryBinacle said he was done with his points-that doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to share their thoughts.
  10. TechSkylander1518

But did these expensive games cut out hundreds of monsters that they managed to include in cheaper games? Did the Digimon series ever have a precedent for keeping in all Pokemon and letting players transfer them in, though? And this example is still 10$ cheaper than SwSh. And what do you use...
Back
Top Bottom