Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Nobody's said anything about an authority figure saying no, and nobody's saying no just to say no. Everybody's explained to you exactly why they don't think your ideas are likely. And some of these are just facts- there's no reason to assume that there's such a thing as Titanimax and Celestimax...
  2. TechSkylander1518

Oh, speaking of Eternatus' typing, one thing I feel like hasn't been mentioned much is that Eternatus is our first Poison-type legendary! I think it's especially nice because, while Dark is the Evil type, we already had it used with Darkrai and Yvetal-so instead they used Poison, which was more...
  3. TechSkylander1518

I think this game actually has a justification for a Dragon legendary this time, since "heroes slay the dragon" is a common trope that fits nicely with the ZWolves' theme.
  4. TechSkylander1518

It is, but isn't it the same blue as the regular form? Or do you mean the horns? Right? I would love to see like, a faint flickering, or make it look like almost like fairy lights on the tips, for an added pun.
  5. TechSkylander1518

I think Xerneas actually has a sort of reason to exist-because it was made in the same games that introduced Amie. It could have been an attempt at showing off the calm nature of it-"This is Xerneas when it's pumped up and ready to, and this is Xerneas when it's just having a chill time!" But...
  6. TechSkylander1518

The attacking part of Dive always happens when it surfaces, though. Besides, if they were going to change that, why only change Cramorant's use of it?
  7. TechSkylander1518

I know this is probably for playtesting, but I'm very curious as to why they needed so many Opals lol.
  8. TechSkylander1518

Oooh, I know Zekrom isn't mean to be a scary Pokemon, but "you see a large, dark figure, it sees you, and it starts following you, then chasing you when you try to run away" is delightful Pokehorror.
  9. TechSkylander1518

Just send out common Pokemon until you have the chance encounter of somebody sending you a version exclusive, while receiving all the other common Pokemon from people wanting something better...And heaven help you if you want somebody else's Zacian/Zamazenta, because that's never going in Wonder...
  10. TechSkylander1518

Any trades would have to be done online while the other player was active, so now you'd have to factor in schedules and timezones when setting up a trade. You're also not able to do an easy search or put up a request for what you want-you'll have to do that yourself on fan sites instead, which...
  11. TechSkylander1518

Wait, don't we already understand it pretty well? Yeesh.
  12. TechSkylander1518

Ohhh, dangit, I always forget about that event! It's not really that bad? Plenty of people trade for version exclusives all the time, and some people just don't care about legendaries. Plus, people could have duplicates of legendaries, even cover ones, if they played multiple generations. But...
  13. TechSkylander1518

But we know that it has been removed from SwSh from leaks. No, they most definitely can fix it. We've had checks for impossible/prohibited Pokemon in the past, like how Bank checked for hacked Pokemon, or how certain nicknames are forbidden. It would be very easy to just put in a few simple...
  14. TechSkylander1518

They didn't update every Pokemon not included, just 35 entries not in the regional dex. Hundreds more have no presence in the datamine; not stats, not graphics, and not dex entries.
  15. TechSkylander1518

Frankly, this one cuts deepest IMO. Sure, everyone knows how terrible they are now, but to find out that they could have been better, adding that layer of missed potential?
Back
Top Bottom