Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

Bede trying to keep his tough jerk attitude as the new Fairy gym leader: View: https://twitter.com/xjakeherbertx/status/579672060252831744?lang=en
  2. TechSkylander1518

Dataminers pls include statements about when the player is given an item
  3. TechSkylander1518

Ooh, I actually really like that! Uncovering a legendary coverup like that sounds like loads of fun! It also makes the berts that much more tolerable, because now I know they're meant to grate on you with those names and hair!
  4. TechSkylander1518

Any word on these murals from the trailer? It can't be the Berts (thankfully), because one of them has black hair. But there doesn't seem to be any mention of them in Dex entries or anything? I want to enjoy this, because it seems like a cool minor plot they could add in the background...
  5. TechSkylander1518

There's not much talk of sea pollution in Pokemon at all, though. I don't think we even have any official reference to it, outside of regional forms whose purpose is to take care of it. Maxie never suggests anything about building industries, just vague promises about human development. And...
  6. TechSkylander1518

Archie never said anything about global warming, did he? Pretty sure his goal would've involved an Ice type instead if that was the case. Global warming affects a lot of the environment, but it doesn't shrink oceans.
  7. TechSkylander1518

Mirror B's goofy, but his design has more thought put into it than "Just a human incarnation of the game cover but done badly". People like joke characters (Joey is pretty popular, too), but the joke here seems to just be "Get it? Because you're playing Pokemon Sword?" There's not even a pun in...
Back
Top Bottom