Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

You can ignore this yourself, you know.
  2. TechSkylander1518

So the problem is that they're not having enough fun? But you just said that you wanted people to have multiple perspectives, that you didn't have a problem with people talking about negatives as long as they had something positive. So, you admit that you're saying they weren't worth listening...
  3. TechSkylander1518

It's a semi-real thing, there is apparently a petition out there. Whether it's a serious thing or not is yet to be seen. And why is it ridiculous that so many people are "acting like critics"? If there's nothing wrong with them sharing their opinions, there shouldn't be any problem with a lot...
  4. TechSkylander1518

I don't know how much clearer I can be beyond quoting you directly. When you say "This is ridiculous" in response to people reviewing a game, you're acting like their reviews shouldn't be taken seriously. When you say "everyone is acting like they're experts in the field and know what's...
  5. TechSkylander1518

So, by actually responding to what you say instead of just ignoring it, I'm making it look like it shouldn't be listened to. And, again, if you think that this is happening, why do you turn around and do the same thing to other people? You're telling people their opinions don't matter or...
  6. TechSkylander1518

You literally said I was "waiting for you to post so I could undermine you". I'm just saying, there's already a clear break in the idea that no generation can have all its Pokemon in, so why worry about keeping a balance? The fear of being accused of Kanto pandering didn't stop them from...
  7. TechSkylander1518

We're technically already having that, though-we have all Pokemon from Gen 8 but not any other one. If it didn't sell as well as they'd like, they must have had some insanely high hopes for it. LGPE sold 661,240 copies in three days. Pokémon: Let's Go Absolutely Smashes It In The Japanese...
  8. TechSkylander1518

Here, let's run a search and look at every post of yours since yesterday that I did not quote: Post after post with no comment from me. You'll notice that some of these posts are even things that I've expressed opinions on myself, like the idea that Pokemon games can appeal to adults and...
  9. TechSkylander1518

Again-Game Freak is literally one of the investors here. Company History|The Pokémon Company Standard pricing isn't the only option, though-you can also look at the eShop and see proof of that. And just because a price is standard doesn't mean a customer has to be I have a hard time believing...
  10. TechSkylander1518

You told people not to talk about their opinions just three days ago.
  11. TechSkylander1518

If Game Freak wasn't bothered enough by the complaints about the dex cut, why would they be bothered by the smaller group of fans that complain about Kanto pandering? LGPE set records for sales even as people complained about the Gen 1 focus in it, so it's clear that the number of fans...
  12. TechSkylander1518

Game Freak is one of the owners of the Pokemon Company-I have a hard time seeing why their hands would be tied here. And the goal of consumers is to get the most products for the least cost, and you can't expect people to be happy with a price increase accompanied by a cut in content. That's...
  13. TechSkylander1518

This is mostly a guess answer, though-they offers possible explanations for how Switch hardware might be different from 3DS, but they don't say that they know it as a fact. And it wouldn't explain the removal of Kanto Pokemon who already had their models set up for the Switch in LGPE. Also, the...
  14. TechSkylander1518

...Bruh. You really think that "complaints on the internet" is going to lead to a terrorist attack? If you're accusing others of being arsonists and suicide baiters who will destroy franchises just because you think they talk too much on the internet, you're being way more toxic than anyone...
  15. TechSkylander1518

I'd say "Everyone hates Sword and Shield" is a huge overstatement. There's plenty of people that have no problem with it at all, and plenty of people like myself who enjoy some elements and are frustrated by others. The number of people who truly hate Sword and Shield is smaller than you think...
Back
Top Bottom