Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Awkward Zombie has the absolute best take on this: Of course, we can always dream up some convoluted story explanations for this- maybe Kalos Poke Balls have a mechanic that keeps trainers from sending out Pokemon outside of battle rules and Amie. (This also explains why grunts don't gang up on...
  2. TechSkylander1518

No, the Magma Stone is literally used in BW2, the player obtains and uses it. And I didn't say the Azure Flute counted as used, I just said that it still had its use kept in- the only thing stopping it from actually being used is the lack of a distribution.
  3. TechSkylander1518

It's definitely a possibility, but with only two months since the game's release, I don't think it can be totally ruled out that it would be included in something that got added later. (Also, the Magma Stone did get used, and the Azure Flute's usage was still kept in the games)
  4. TechSkylander1518

I think it's a little early to be certain its dummied out- maybe we're going to get some story update in a future event where it'll come into play! (Or maybe I'm just overly optimistic)
  5. TechSkylander1518

Maybe it's because you can see more of the wild area at once in the diorama, while gameplay has more of a restricted view being zoomed in on the player and having the popping in and out?
  6. TechSkylander1518

GMax grinding is more about checking a bunch of dens, since if you don't see the GMax form, you're not going to get it from the raid battle. And casuals will still see these forms by battling against Gym Leaders, so they could definitely get interested in them.
  7. TechSkylander1518

There's this one place in train stations with a bunch of seats around in a circle back to back (I'm not describing it well but I hope it gets the picture?) and there's an NPC sitting ON them but you can't!
  8. TechSkylander1518

Our world: 1% makes life harder by hoarding wealth that they'll never spend while people in need suffer due to a lack of money Pokemon world: 1% makes life harder by giving their children the worst possible hairstyles and names as symbols of their social status
  9. TechSkylander1518

This is a thread dedicated to talking about playthroughs of the game post-release- it's not exactly unexpected. Also, according to the rules Bede's relation to Rose is already canon, and this refers to it without talking about any other events in the story.
  10. TechSkylander1518

Max Raids already have plenty of benefits to them, given all their drops. (Items, TRs, exp candies and dynamax candies) The rarity of GMax forms just means that players have to spend more time searching for a raid with a GMax form-which is less time spent actually doing a raid battle.
  11. TechSkylander1518

Yes, it's been confirmed for a while.
Back
Top Bottom