Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

But not every plant is safe to interact with, either, shouldn't Grass be included as well? And since the Dark type is the "Evil type" in Japanese, I'm not sure literal darkness is necessarily the reason for the matchup, either.
  2. TechSkylander1518

You're missing a ton of them here. (In addition to Finnish's point about Bind, Wrap, Skull Bash, and Rapid Spin not actually being status moves) The full list is: That's a grand total of 94 status moves, and for a bit more trivia- There are more Normal status moves than there are moves of any...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Okay, so, usually in the NatDex for a generation, pseudos and Legendaries are at the end. But the last regular Pokemon before them is usually also a pretty rare one- for example, Gen 1 has Snorlax in this position, with its bridge encounter, Gen 7 has Dhelmise, which could only be fished up from...
  4. TechSkylander1518

I mean, I like Crystal, too, but it's not like these are things it has over Emerald.
  5. TechSkylander1518

Did you guys know that moves that hit multiple Pokemon (Surf, Heat Wave, etc.) have their damaged reduced by 25%, and were reduced by 50% in Gen 3? I mean, that's probably relevant for comp players, because every mechanic affecting damage is, but boy I sure had no idea about it for a while.
  6. TechSkylander1518

View: https://twitter.com/Pikasprey/status/1361095930158731266
  7. TechSkylander1518

In FRLG, most Gen 2 Pokemon used the same sprites that they did in RSE. Except for, of all Pokemon, Teddiursa. Now, you still can't encounter Teddiursa in that game, but that didn't stop them. Also, despite being depicted as orange in its official art and the anime, Teddiursa was more brown...
  8. TechSkylander1518

So, here's something fun: Mantine, Water/Flying, associated with a Water-type fish. Comes after the fish in the national dex. Cromarant, Flying/Water, associated with a Water-type fish. Comes before the fish in the national dex.
Back
Top Bottom