Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Not specifically with your game, other than having it in the DS. To migrate Pokemon into your HGSS copy, you need to select Migrate at the title screen.
  2. TechSkylander1518

Nobody's intentionally snubbing you. If someone else is replying to a question and not yours, it's just because they know the answer to someone else's question but don't know the answer to yours.
  3. TechSkylander1518

I don't remember for sure, but I'm inclined to say no. Flash is an HM in those games, so that's all the more reason they'd want to make it mandatory.
  4. TechSkylander1518

The manga has a separate canon from the games- there's lots of other differences, like the Kanto Elite Four being more villainous, and Sabrina, Koga, and Lt. Surge being part of Team Rocket. So, in the manga, there's a different form, but in the games, it's the original.
  5. TechSkylander1518

Who the heck is this? Spriter's Resource has a sheet for her in the DP section, but I don't remember her anywhere, and I can't find her on the Bulba archives, either. Is this just a generic NPC sprite, or am I forgetting someone?
  6. TechSkylander1518

It could counter Ditto, but if Ditto moves faster, then Ditto has the perfect counter instead, so it's not the best strategy.
  7. TechSkylander1518

Yes, it would. If Tailwind affected both parties and gave them a boost to Speed, then nothing would change. If a Pokemon with 50 speed is going up against a Pokemon with 100 speed, the difference between them is 50. If Tailwind doubles their speed, now the 50 Pokemon has 100 Speed, and the 100...
  8. TechSkylander1518

If Tailwind was made to be weather and benefit both sides, it would be functionally useless, because the differences in Speed would end up being the same.
  9. TechSkylander1518

Aurorus' ability makes Normal moves become Ice-type.
  10. TechSkylander1518

Why not just look on Bulbapedia?
  11. TechSkylander1518

I'm pretty sure the intended balance for Endure is that the chance for Endure to succeed goes down over time, like with Protect.
  12. TechSkylander1518

There isn't one? Endure (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  13. TechSkylander1518

Looker's name is just Looker. The balloon Pokemon is Drifloon, it's found on Fridays. You get the Poke Radar after seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex.
  14. TechSkylander1518

All legendaries are able to be caught with any kind of Poke Ball.
  15. TechSkylander1518

Are you doing it on Saturday?
  16. TechSkylander1518

It is, I just thought that you only wanted it on one file? If we factor in trading, it's possible in any game.
  17. TechSkylander1518

Pretty sure this is never possible. Even in games where you could get another starter, there was no opportunity to get the opposing cover legendary.
  18. TechSkylander1518

Few people are going to want such specific numbers, and fewer still would have their wants shaped by that. Who wants to have a specific percentage of Pokemon with a certain role in battle?
  19. TechSkylander1518

I think it'll be increased! Experience - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  20. TechSkylander1518

I guess Showdown was mistaken! Thanks for testing that!
Back
Top Bottom