Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm viewing on Chrome and it looks fine?
  2. TechSkylander1518

On the Pokemon with form differences page, Dialga and Palkia's comparison templates have two different sizes, which looks really weird IMO. It's really easy to make the same size- just remove the line break after "using" and include a form name for the current form. But that gets into the...
  3. TechSkylander1518

On my end, it's accurate, so I'm guessing it's a Western time zone, at least.
  4. TechSkylander1518

It'd be kind of hard to have a fandom consensus, though, wouldn't it? Pokemon's a game with millions of players, and they all have their own opinions.
  5. TechSkylander1518

They already do?
  6. TechSkylander1518

Looks like there's some new problems popping up:
  7. TechSkylander1518

It's probably a change with the site itself, because I looked through the history and didn't see any template changes, but something's really screwed up how templates display on Pokemon pages:
  8. TechSkylander1518

I think it's in the template for it, Template:G3event - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  9. TechSkylander1518

I think the wording on signature moves in the Biology section of Pokemon needs to be reworked a bit. If you look at the page for Yamask, you'll see this: It's only accurate for Sword and Shield, but putting it in the biology section like that without mentioning that there's other Pokemon in...
  10. TechSkylander1518

There's a section for them in Fan Terminology. Appendix:Fan terminology - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  11. TechSkylander1518

Are you sure? I could swear that I've used the itemfinder and gotten one there myself.
  12. TechSkylander1518

This already exists-you just select it from the search menu when viewing a thread. But this thread is about the wiki, not the forum.
  13. TechSkylander1518

Catch rates usually aren't changed. If there was a change, then you just mouse over the asterisk next to the Pokemon here, and it tells you old rates.
  14. TechSkylander1518

Psycho Cut isn't a TM, so that's why you didn't see it. For moves that are TMs, you'll have to click on their TM name and go to the TM's page, where their locations are listed.
  15. TechSkylander1518

Sprites are all put in the Sprites section of the page. The Infobox is just for official art. Sadly, copyright violations hang around the app store all the time. Purchasable =/= not violating any laws.
  16. TechSkylander1518

Isn't that already possible? Every move page is categorized with exactly those things.
  17. TechSkylander1518

I think the server just needs to catch up with the fact that those links no longer exist.
  18. TechSkylander1518

The Gumshoos and Raticate is a really minor detail, I don't think it needs to be pointed out in the game's articles. The split in colors I can see being more important, but Sun/Moon clothing doesn't have much information in general, unfortunately. (not saying that it shouldn't be added, but it...
  19. TechSkylander1518

There's already an article for version exclusive Pokemon- Game-exclusive Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia . Differences in storyline are already mentioned on the games' pages and tend to be pretty minor, I don't think a whole article is necessary.
  20. TechSkylander1518

I don't think this is the issue, but just to be clear, after the first encounter fishing while bubbling, are you leaving and coming back so that it starts bubbling again? I'm not sure how the encounter rates are determined-I think datamining, but I don't know-but I do know it's supposed to be...
Back
Top Bottom