Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Totally agree that it was annoying in SuMo, but they actually changed it up so that it wouldn't happen more than once without an Adrenaline Orb for USUM! That's why you haven't experienced it!
  2. TechSkylander1518

But that was my point in comparing the Net and Dive Balls to the Quick Ball. Even though they don't require the extra condition of a fishing rod, they do require the extra condition of the Pokemon's type, which the Quick Ball doesn't require, and they offer a smaller boost than the Quick Ball...
  3. TechSkylander1518

It's kind of hard to find any specialty Poke Ball that isn't niche, though, isn't it? With the basic three and the Quick/Timer balls, you hardly need anything else. The Dive and Net Balls, for example, only give a 3/3.5 rate, while the Quick Ball's 4/5x rate outclasses them without the type...
  4. TechSkylander1518

I'm pretty sure Nintedogs didn't invent the concept of petting and feeding animals. That's like saying Mario Tennis is a ripoff of Wii Sports. Not everyone enjoys roleplaying in place of gameplay. (and if we took roleplaying as a fair substitute for it, there'd be no reason for the games at...
  5. TechSkylander1518

IVs. The Pokemon you meet in your journey will just be weaker versions of Pokemon that have been bred. Until Gen 7, there wasn't even any way to alter them beyond breeding, and while I have a lot of respect to dedicated breeders, IV breeding is set up to where all that matters is how much time...
Back
Top Bottom