Search results for query: *

1. Tensho

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

CoroCoro promised a poster of all Pokemon (didn't said just the revealed ones or every single new Pokemon) plus Ultra Beasts.
  2. Tensho

From the riddler thread on baidu forum, we have a scan from CoroCoro which says that next month issue will have about 50 silhouette for new Pokemon plus a poster with legendary Pokemon and ultra beasts together.
  3. Tensho

I don't see it on the page.
  4. Tensho

I just look at another site, and they say A-Grimer became Dark from eating Alolan garbage (can't verify if this is true because that part of the picture where the flavor text is was missing from the scan). I have to wonder, what kind of stuffs do the Alolan throw away in their garbage that make...
  5. Tensho

M-Ray is pure power. This all type emcompassing mojo is another story.
  6. Tensho

Well, even CoroCoro flavor text says that it's playing (mimicking) god (take that, Arceus). And it's harder to tell Silvadi typing because only the knob on the forehead and the feathers change color.
  7. Tensho

No one thought Aegislash was that strong when it came out, and guess what. The thing is that if this thing can change type once per move in battle (which is what I had hoped they would revamp on Arceus) then Arceus can kiss its Pokegod throne good-bye. We have a new savior.
  8. Tensho

I guess the reason they make it an evolution instead of a form change despite the obvious copy paste look is because once Type: Null smash the Null mask, it can't go back into wearing it again. Oh, well, they better revamp Arceus or we'll have a new Pokegod or 2 Pokegods.
  9. Tensho

People, let's take a minute to remember Mimikyu. Before you throw more judgment based on the look factor and because of wish unfulfillment, let's be patient and wait for more info before giving our final say on Alolan Grimer.
  10. Tensho

A picture worth a thousand words. At time like this, this saying can't be any more true.
  11. Tensho

I think Shiruvadi may be Jangmo-o evolution instead of Type: Null as it sound like Silvadi as in silver. And Jangmo-o scales are like armor. Could be wrong but worth a guess.
  12. Tensho

1) The scans only say that Rockruff requires sun or moon energy to evolve, the scans do not say that it will evolve based on time of day. 2) The legendaries are hinted as having something to do with it. 3) Since it required sun and moon energy to evolve, I would say that this is the opposite...
  13. Tensho

I can tell you Pokejungle is bogus because the scan reads Counter as its signature move. And it seems Accelrock is a priority move.
  14. Tensho

For those of you who go with the day/night starters theory, Rockruff's evolution phenomenon is known as W (dubed as double) evolution.
  15. Tensho

Beat me, you can't just stone a Pokemon all the time. You gotta let them flourish with natural energies.
  16. Tensho

It did say version exclusive. Because Rockruff required powerful sun or moon energy to evolve, and they added a bonus phrase, and speaking of powerful sun and moon energy, certain legendary pokemon...
  17. Tensho

Ok, it seems like the reason Rockruff's evolution forms are version exclusive because Lunala and Solgaleo are required for the process, that what they are implying!!!
  18. Tensho

Probably something along something wolf related since the garu in the name means wolf, and even though I hate to mention it, Garurumon, lol.
  19. Tensho

It doesn't have to be evolution related.
  20. Tensho

By the way, UB Lusamine description says that she can charm all Pokemon regadless of gender into submission and UB Gladion body is full of dangerous weapons.
Back
Top Bottom