Search results for query: *

1. Tensho

Generation VII confirmed!

So global link is up. Anyone know how they extract the artwork from global link? I want to take a look at a few things.
  2. Tensho

I'm speculating 10 cores, because 1) 10% has 1 core, and 2) there are 1 cores in each wings and tail = 5 cores + 5 more inside the maw on the chest of complete.
  3. Tensho

Make you wonder if Professor Oak is related to Joy, Jenny, and Mr Bonding families:D
  4. Tensho

I was thinking about Type: Null. May be TPC saw all these fan ideas about Pokemon fusion and was like: hmm, they like fusion, let's give them fusion.
  5. Tensho

Totally agree.:love:
  6. Tensho

With the reveal of the UB and the Aether foundation, at least there is hope for those who previously complained that Pokemon storyline sucks.
  7. Tensho

At least Flash lower accuracy and Rock Smash has a chance to lower physical defense. Cut is just what, 50 power, 95 accuracy??! (I did miss more than once when I attacked with this move), why would anyone choose this move over all the plethora of Normal type attack moves out there.
  8. Tensho

If they are going to change those to TM, they have better improved Cut, or it's just a waste of a TM slot. Seriously, no one in their right mind but Ash would teach that move to their Pokemon.
  9. Tensho

If HM is gonna be removed they would have to give those moves to some Pokemon in their natural learn set.
  10. Tensho

Can't say anything about that. The only predecessor for ability retcon was the Litwick line, and that was a hidden ability, and on top of that, it was to nerf, not to buff. I do hope that some Megas do get retcon for abilities too. But I just suddenly remember these texts from the official...
  11. Tensho

OK, I don't want to bust anyone bubble, but quote and quote the words from the official website, "a new Ability that no other Pokémon has possessed before" and argue away.:whistle:
  12. Tensho

I just have a new theory. What if Core Enforcer is the trigger to Complete Forme. Knowing Core Enforcer change Zygarde ability to Power Structure, and forgetting it change it back to Aura Break.
  13. Tensho

Since IV training is now a thing. I hope they do away with the current mechanic of Hidden Power to give it type independent of IV and add Fairy type on top of that.
  14. Tensho

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh2SGXDCQ5E I found this on pixiv dictionary the other day under Bruxish entry. If you ever wonder why Bruxish grind its teeth. Here is the inspiration.
  15. Tensho

It seems GF is better at making new Pokemon competitive-wise after each subsequent generation. Ever since gen V, there is nothing to hold back the powercreep, or was it gen IV?! After looking at Salandit, I don't know which type is more evil, Dark or Poison?
  16. Tensho

Haxorus is a 540 BST, same weight class as Gyarados and Milotic.
  17. Tensho

Well, I'll agree it's pretty ridiculous for GF to show riding Pokemon as exciting news, cuz it's not. It's was only in those few routes in X and Y with preselected Pokemon. If you can ride on a Mon of your choice, that would be cool those. I don't supposed they would make a new HM to let you...
  18. Tensho

What I mean is that what if Floette have to know that move to be able to become Eternal Flower Floette. Then again it has different stats and all that. Too much Unown right now.
  19. Tensho

Hey, but if it's move related, it would make sense for Eternal Flower Floette. Light of Ruin anyone?
  20. Tensho

How about Gigareki, I still believe that's the new mechanic's name.
Back
Top Bottom