Search results for query: *

1. Tensho

Trailers and News Discussion

It's so stupid but I just realize that the Z in Z-move stands for zenryouku, which means all out in Japanese.
  2. Tensho

So I guess the school form Wishiwashi is huge enough so they didn't make a totem model. For the Z-crystal, let's assume that the Kahuna are also giving them out, then that's 11 Z-crystals. 7 more we might have to obtain through other mean. Random battle, NPC, evil teams???
  3. Tensho

If you could understand Chinese. Then shouldn't you understand what these kanji mean. They have the same meaning in Chinese anyway!!!
  4. Tensho

Ok, 12 Z-moves shown now. The Japanese TV CM number 2 had just revealed Dragon Z-move. Known as Ultimate Dragon Burn in Japanese. So I guess most of the Japanese names for Z-moves would have super, ultimate, hyper, infinite, etc. adjectives in them.
  5. Tensho

10. The Fairy Z-move was partially shown in the Mimikyu song. Edit, 11, the move that Vikavolt used at the beginning of the commercial could be the Bug Z-move.
  6. Tensho

The Ghost typing on Dedicueye was unexpected, but not surprising, consider sniper have to stay unseen = ghost.
  7. Tensho

Omg, so Tapu Lele is a butterfly. Feel so stupid for just figuring it out.
  8. Tensho

So Guardian of Alola is only an upgrade of Nature Madness, 75%, better use it first turn.
  9. Tensho

Ok, so their signature moves are Ghost and Dark type. Only Primarina's Water type. The Tapu Z is definitely Fairy type with that pose, and Z form supporter would argue that that is Z form right there, lol.
  10. Tensho

Sorry just woke up but if you see the battle royale, could anyone explain why Normal attack have no effect on Exeggutor after that first Super Fang.
  11. Tensho

No problem. Glad you are not such a troll after all.
  12. Tensho

Do you even understand how Z-moves work? 1) This is a trailer sort of video. 2) Those were 2 separate battles.
  13. Tensho

The Ghost type one is around 37 seconds into the video, used on Espeon. The Fairy type one is around 50 seconds into the video, used on Umbreon.
  14. Tensho

We, or at least I am assuming it's the Fairy Z. It is shown @ around 50 seconds into the video. With Mimikyu blasting Umbreon.
  15. Tensho

I wasn't expecting hobgoblin anyway. I was hoping the animation could be more extended and flashy instead of shooting a magical start at your opponent. I mean, look at the starter type Z-moves, so flashy. Also Never Ending Nightmare. But the dance pose does bring a new meaning of "love you to...
  16. Tensho

OMArceus, can't believe they are making Fairy Z going the cute magical girl route.
  17. Tensho

Anyone thinks that Olivia may be related to Grant. They have the similar looks, same skin tone, and their names are both based on fruits.
  18. Tensho

It could be non-existence. The reason I thought Alolan Meowth doesn't evolve in the first place is because of team Rocket Meowth. Just like Alolan Marowak is a tribute of the ghost in Gen I. Alolan Meowth could be the tribute of team Rocket Meowth, which is Dark to reference an evil team and...
  19. Tensho

Tsareena is very well done. As mangosteen is known as the queen of the fruits. Ribombee is ok, it may be the first Pokemon to known Dazzling Gleam without TM. Wondering if Clanging Scales is physical or special. Alolan Muk is certainly interesting. Love the flashing colors. Olivia name is Lychee...
  20. Tensho

Mega Evolution confirmed again. lol. Kudos to everyone who guess the Z-ring also serves as Mega Ring.
Back
Top Bottom