Search results for query: *

1. Tensho

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Hardcore science does not apply to Pokemon, at least not 100%.
  2. Tensho

Yeah, Sun, Moon and then Stars make sense. The three kinds of celestial bodies. I don't know why people would think Eclipse for the 3rd version.
  3. Tensho

Yes, saw it. We should move this info into the datamine thread.
  4. Tensho

Wow, so Liquid Voice and Long Reach. Interesting abilities.
  5. Tensho

When are we going to get the data from the datamine???
  6. Tensho

OMG, if this is true. I can already hear myself chanting "base stat, base stat, base stat, type type type" in my sleep.
  7. Tensho

Kind of grateful that the American translators shorten them to manageable level. I remembered one Chinese youtuber said that he imagines it was cool when he looked at the Japanese name which he doesn't understand, but the Chinese translation stays too true to the source and it sounds like a long...
  8. Tensho

Tbh, all the Z-move names sound like they are either from a shounen manga or a king of fighters.
  9. Tensho

I was thinking. What if there are Z-moves that don't require Z-crystals. You know, kind of parallel to M-Rayquaza no Mega Stone thing.
  10. Tensho

Which made me wonder if there would be an ability that activate Trick Room, wouldn't that be too OP?
  11. Tensho

Just like I have predicted on the other thread. Z form people would bring this up as Z form, lol.
  12. Tensho

I think the Normalium Z is the first Z you get. But watching that, it seems like you gonna have much easier time in Moon because Dark/Normal freaking 4x weakness to fighting.
  13. Tensho

You are right, it's a trademark for the name Satoshi by GF, which is Ash. But it was filed under the categories I mentioned above.
  14. Tensho

Yeah, but it's under the leather board, clothing, and ski wax section???
  15. Tensho

I've been concocting a crazy theory, could be majorly wrong, but I'm just gonna let it off my chest. What if the cloud and the eye combine to form either Lunala or Solgaleo depend on version using the flute key items seen in the datamine.
  16. Tensho

I just don't understand why some people just hate certain mon design, I never do. If it's derpy, I'll just laugh. If it's weird, then it's weird. I only hate mon if they are useless like Luvdisc and Delcatty.
  17. Tensho

Never seen that CoroCoro so can't comment on that. Still hoping that starters still have their secret but if whatever it is was scrapped. then it would probably be too much hassle for player to use or too unbalance for the game.
  18. Tensho

Can't be, they must have scrubbed it from the demo, because words was out on CoroCoro and GF can't go back on that.
  19. Tensho

Link again please, I'm not going to translate just want to see what he put up. We should have a link to that Baidu thread in page 1 or not...
  20. Tensho

People, "read the fine print" :ROFLMAO:, official source just states that Ultra Beasts are a mysterious force that threaten people and Pokemon in Alola. They never flat out say that Ultra Beast aren't Pokemon. That is still up to debate.
Back
Top Bottom