Search results for query: *

1. Tente

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

HOLY SHIT
  2. Tente

Completely agree! Didn't Pachirisu literally win a VGC season worldwide masters once? lol As for Lilligant, ofc it's not the tea in VGC but it's very fun to use in some Smogon tiers!
  3. Tente

TruTh We're not talking about Smogon tiers though, obviously nearly everything except for a few tragic flops like Corsola, Unown, Watchog, and Delcatty is useful in Smogon's tier system. It's when it comes to VGC that a pokemon's "viability" is an issue. I don't know why people had such high...
  4. Tente

They said they could say with absolute certainty that there wouldn't be a legendary prevo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I told em I'd trade them a Lunaleo if they wanted, that offer is still valid :D
  5. Tente

Look at this TCG set; the Solgaleo card evolves from Do we need more proof that the legendaries have prevos this time around? ;) These games look fucking sick; the passport looks dope. I'm more excited to go on this adventure just because of the thought of carrying around a cool passport I...
  6. Tente

My biggest answer to this is if you yourself say the terrain moves were hardly worth a moveslot, they really can't be all that lol. Like, it's as simple as that; hypothetically ignoring the turn you took setting up the terrain move, assuming it's not eating up a necessary slot on any...
  7. Tente

Well, Electric Terrain and Fairy Terrain don't do anything that Safeguard didn't, and we already know how much Safeguard was tearing up VGC :p. Same goes for the three existing terrain moves actually; I saw very little of them because their effects are so mild. Trust me, I've actively built...
  8. Tente

Because a design is ugly is why people hate it. And I like cool pokemon with snazzy designs like Delcatty, regardless of whether they're useless EDIT: for tone: ;)
  9. Tente

Yo, that new pokemon is dope. Just when I thought I had my team sorted out... what a genuinely exciting pokemon design
  10. Tente

I think there's a few people in your boat so there may be places that just report the pokemon info and clearly put the plot stuff in a spoiler. If not, I'm sure anybody would be happy to PM you all the data on just the dex if you really wanted it
  11. Tente

At first I was afraid that GF woulda actually scrubbed the demos clean of extra info and that there'd be all this build up for nothing, but then I realized that there's gotta be the data for the wild pokemon (Jangmo-o etc) at least. So I feel a lot safer now in getting myself excited. Cool...
  12. Tente

That'd be even less than Kalos
  13. Tente

I think I'm going to get overwhelmed for a sec if we actually get a datamine of the entire dex. I've been obsessing over these new pokemon for months now. Getting full info about their stats, movepools, hidden abilities, evolution methods, shinies, etc all at once might actually be crazy. I'm...
  14. Tente

I hope GF kept every last data file in that demo then
  15. Tente

Pumped for the datamine!!!!! I don't want to wait a few more hours for the datamine though Even IF GF dumped out most of the data though, at the very least we're getting to see models for the final starter evos (we're getting the starters, right?...) and some good stat estimates, movepool...
  16. Tente

"hinting at the starters being real" we know they're real though The Psyduck part is interesting though! It'd be unexpected, but if Psyduck really is one of Masuda's favorites I can absolutely see it.
  17. Tente

great catch but then where did the Drampa and Turtonator caught pics come from? photoshop? maybe it's just a Nintendo goof lol
  18. Tente

lol the alolan muk looks nothing like the real one and is blatantly bullshitted from what alolan grimer looks like that and bounsweet is shown evolving into a juice cup...? let's call a fake when we see one ;)
  19. Tente

Oh lol these. For anybody who didn't see Alolan Clefable, it was basically very similar to Alolan Jigglypuff here. In the same style and everything; they were supposed to be counterparts. I definitely kinda liked Alolan Jigglypuff especially because it reminded me of a neopet dd Posted...
  20. Tente

Tapu Nuru Nuru (lol) I'm drawing up blanks on this one lol but I feel like when we all know the Tapu's names we'll be like "oh" Or maybe not, I'm kind of disappointed the one about that actress and the character from Darker Than Black didn't make a lot of sense on my end
Back
Top Bottom