Search results for query: *

1. T

Community Battle Videos

Because people are assholes. My first battle testing a team for the Halloween Party Battle Spot my Scarf Gengar outsped my opponents M-Gengar and he rage quit.
  2. T

Community Battle Videos

Reasons why you don't forfeit. I had a single Pokemon left and this kid had 2. If he played right he won. Don't Forfeit Might do an RMT on this team. Used it for about 4 battles now and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Might wait until I break 1500 with it.
  3. T

Community Battle Videos

Tested a team that I quick built for a friend of mine. The team takes advantage of the FWG and SDF cores extremely well. Ended in an 0-1 loss but I was extremely happy with how well the team performed. Link is here! I had one big misplay in the battle and its extremely obvious. A crit and my...
  4. T

Community Battle Videos

There's also a strong chance it was RNG'd. Can't watch the video now but were the other Pokemon using highly competitive sets? Did they feel EV trained?
  5. T

Community Battle Videos

Funny because if your opponent wasn't an idiot he probably would've won. No reason why his Lucario wouldn't be running a Rocky type move. And his Azumarill not running a Choice Band? Basically useless. At least the PowerMency strategy was used.
  6. T

Community Battle Videos

Ald is the Thunder Leader. Too bad I don't have the Gen Tourney battle's against Jan. I won those
Back
Top Bottom