Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes but it needs to be at least level 50
  2. T

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You can only withdraw Pokemon from Pokemon Bank into any Pokemon X or Pokemon Y version. Once it leaves BW or BW2 it's gone from those games.
  3. T

I don't think so. If they do its probably a really small increment that doesn't matter.
  4. T

Re: A Question About Super Secret Training 1. Simple Question/Answer Thread 2. Its random.
  5. T

Re: Do hacks work in PokeBank? Only if the hacks are made correctly. The ones you have? Likely not (Judging from the lv 2 Arceus).
  6. T

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I see them doing something along the lines of GTA 5's Online is waiting about a week and release a patch so the game can have access to Bank. There really is arguments for both cases though.
  7. T

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I ended up with a ton of outer region Pokemon when I Wonder traded some of my breeding leftovers
  8. T

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Its the language of game it came from. You'll get a lot of those when you Wonder Trade. Its from a Spanish language game. I also believe there is FRE-French, JAP-Japanese, GER-German, KOR-Korea.
  9. T

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) There's a strong chance your safari can be the same. There's also a strong chance that they're not. The complete aspects of Friend Safari's have yet to be discovered. The only real knowledge of the FS is the Pokemon you can find in each slot...
  10. T

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The Fairy type is treated basically the same way Steel and Dark type were. In GS I'm pretty sure an NPC was like "Remember Magnemite and Magneton? Yeah they have the Steel type now and are awesomer."
  11. T

Re: Gotta Catch (2/6th of) Em' All! I can't help you with advice on cheating due to the rules, but I can say take to Google. There are plenty of threads on other forums that could easily answer your question.
  12. T

Re: A NON Simple Technical Question If you read his post you'd know how right I am. He says that he brought Pokemon up from other games and mentions Shinies he has created
  13. T

Re: A NON Simple Technical Question 1. Hacks don't get transferred through Bank. Thing called a hack checker to keep cheater like you from doing well. 2. Items also don't get transferred through bank. Don't know why but they don't. 3. This really shouldn't even be on Bulbapedia seeing as hacks...
  14. T

Re: White 2 Wild Pokemon glitch? No just the move you were using. The first two times you attacked you used Aqua Tail. The third time you used Dragon Tail. Dragon Tail. Its supposed to do it. Next time I'd said try the simple question/answer thread next time
  15. T

Re: Ugh. Not sure which one to start with (Not relating to Pokemon X/Y) I would say lean toward playing Soul Silver so that you can play through with Pokemon that you recognize, likely from when you were younger. I would say try using Pokemon you would never think of using. I'm currently doing...
  16. T

Re: Help! Game acting weird! You internet likely spazzed out on you there. But there is a sticky thread up top that is for simple questions for future reference
  17. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Then go with the Magnezone
  18. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) If you plan on evolving Pikachu then I'd go with it. Magnezone is impossible to get in HGSS unless you trade for it
Back
Top Bottom