• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. That Guy

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Almost-- almost-- without even turning to look, the pirate swung his arm across, bringing his blade up in another frustrating block. To any onlooker, it would be evident that the two of them had done this dance hundreds of times before, and Gates had the audacity to wear a look of passive...
  2. That Guy

Apparently choosing to leave any response to the last possible second, Gates held up his cutlass to block the oncoming attack. It had all the semblance of having no effort behind it, and yet he must have held it in place with more than a fair amount of strength, given that it held Sinbad's blade...
  3. That Guy

"As fun of a time as that sounds..." Gates pointed his cutlass lazily at the echidna, with all the poise and none of the investment of an invitation to duel, "...I'm really not as submissive as that." "...Okay, there's no way he's not doing it on purpose," Midnight remarked, mostly to himself...
  4. That Guy

"Perhaps it's just fate." Gates waved his cutlass with the same idleness as usual. "We're just destined to keep running into each other until the inevitable happens~" Qatif, already hanging back, put a protective arm out to stop her temporary crewmates from getting too close. "I trust you've at...
  5. That Guy

From Gates's smug gait as he entered the chamber below, it would be fair to assume he had come to the same conclusion. Midnight found himself cringing with trepidation the moment the captain cleared his throat. "Oh, Baddy-boy, I know you're in here somewhere!~" His patronising tones echoed...
  6. That Guy

"Nothing. ...Nothing yet, anyway." Gates reached up and adjusted the branch again, moving the statue back out of the way, and revealing the staircase once more. He nodded towards the stairs, and Qatif led him down them.
  7. That Guy

Rex's father chuckles at this. "Some things never change, apparently." "Qatif, sweetie, would you mind?~" Gates called from across the chamber, from beside a carved effigy of some kind, ensconced in a small alcove in the wall. Obediently, and in impressively few strides, the bear was at his...
  8. That Guy

Gates had already barged his way into the temple, by this point, and was admiring the sheer verticality of the structure. The main hall that welcomed them extended a fair way up (which, given the island's already elevated location, just seemed plain excessive), eventually giving way to a tower...
  9. That Guy

"I would say that the temple seems like a safe bet-- after all, that's typically where people keep ancient, powerful artefacts. It's that much of a cliché." Midnight cast a look, both weary and wary, in both directions, then followed Gates with a little more intent. "...But I get the impression...
  10. That Guy

"If we're where I think we are, then...probably?" He disguised a wary look towards the pirates, not quite willing to reveal he had the map, in case they took it for themselves. "Something tells me we're probably on the right track. Fate...tends to work like that, in my experience."
  11. That Guy

"Typically, Gates will just take anything he likes the look of." She folded her arms. "But as of recently, he's taken an especial liking to a certain type of blessèd Ring. I assume you're familiar..?"
  12. That Guy

It would seem that all was clear, for the time being. If the previous one had been any standard to measure against, the Rukhs weren't shy about making an entrance, so it would be a fair assessment to think the group safe. Gates, meanwhile, had set his sights firmly on the temple ahead, and was...
  13. That Guy

Gates looked to Qatif, who nodded. "...Our safest bet is to head into the central temple. It's the most likely to have valuables left to plunder, and the Rukhs won't be able to get in." "Marvellous!" The captain grinned once more, and charged, albeit with a delicate, almost skipping gait, back...
  14. That Guy

"Hey, you're the ones who invaded my ship. Or were you expecting a bunch of pirates to be hospitable?~" Qatif cleared her throat. "...Nevertheless, if I may..? Attempting to confront the Rukhs would be a very bad idea." She folded her arms, nodding back to the path, now that the beast had...
  15. That Guy

"Just a Rukh." The pirate captain was either genuinely unfazed, or just excellent at concealing any outward response to the beast. "They used to carry these ruins on their backs. I'm not sure why that changed, but, hey, it's not my problem. ...It did piss them off something fierce, though." "And...
  16. That Guy

"Oh, plenty, sweetie." He proceeded to count them off on one hand. "Other pirates, legendary heroes, vengeful deities of ancient civilisations..." He gestured up with his cutlass without looking, as he led the group under the remains of some ruined structure's roof. "Oh, and that." Right on cue...
  17. That Guy

"Oh, now, shush with that~" Gates grinned, pretending to be coy. "Much as I love playing hard-to-get, male egos are just oh-so-fragile. We've got to let him think he's won at least some of the time..." "Is this someone we need to worry about?" "B'wuh!.." Midnight's sudden appearance on Gates's...
  18. That Guy

"Oh, just the same thing we do every time, largely." He admired his cutlass with an air of searing smugness. "Go wherever looks the most important, see what we can find, and, when You Know Who inevitably turns up, put that cute little self of his in his place yet again. Ah...I'm looking forward...
  19. That Guy

"Worst case scenario, they'll at least buy us some time." He grinned broadly, if mischievously, not displaying even an ounce of the malice his thoughts implied. "And if they're worth more credit than we've given them, they might actually end up helping us."
  20. That Guy

Midnight inclined his head as he surveyed the scenery on the floating island's surface. Ruins, as promised; an ashy off-white in colour, though it wasn't clear whether that was just the material from which they had been constructed, prior to whatever collapse had brought the structures down, or...
Back
Top Bottom