• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

Depends. I really like certain types of risotto but not other ones I'll eat it either way as it's pretty neat French Fries/Chips Just those No condiments Nothing
  2. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

eat A snickers bar
  3. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

It sounds nice aside from the live maggots inside fish em out and I'll certainly eat it stale baguette
  4. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

Never tried it. I hope it's in the very least savory so I'll eat Can of unheated spaghetti-os and the catch is that you have to eat it using your hands
  5. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

As long as the Syrup is at least sweet, I'll give it a go. Straight Pesto sauce
  6. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

I'll have some I guess... Spinach
  7. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

S'more of 'em S'mores. Curly Fries
  8. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

It's probably the Edge piece. Ugh. Hate those. Water Spinach.
  9. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

Yes, Eat. I get all the good stuff. Monster Lasagna
  10. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

Good for the Soul. Durian
  11. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

I love those! Sometimes we put then on Pizza or Grilled Cheese Noodles
  12. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Eat or Spit

Hell. Yes. I will eat. Brussel Sprouts