• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Item on your left will be your weapon against...

oh shit KEYBOARD MOUSE, GO! I totally died You are attacked by sentient cacti
  2. ThatAsianInTheCorner

*pillow* oh cool I'm fucked aren't I fight a hitman you won't see it coming
  3. ThatAsianInTheCorner

WATER BOTTLE HIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I think I died you must fight some random crippled guy
  4. ThatAsianInTheCorner

And I have a singular piece of paper I'm screwed aren't I? Next person fights god
  5. ThatAsianInTheCorner

pencil. neato go for the eyes I guess Next user fights a midget with a shotgun
  6. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Next person has to fight... The Creature on the right.
  7. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Throw a wrench in there. that'll do the trick. Also, there's the train, which i'll step out of the way. Next user fights Aliens.
  8. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Say sike right now. You are attacked by a ton of haunted swords.
Back
Top Bottom