Search results for query: *

1. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

confusing, but very interesting. I like it 9/10 would play again
  2. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

"So long, you filthy brit!" - Rudol Von Stroheim, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency, Just before blowing himself up. Vote: ThatAsianInTheCorner actually, not really. Unvote: ThatAsianInTheCorner I don't think it's the time to self-destruct.
  3. ThatAsianInTheCorner

We got the cult leader out already. I haven't played too much Mafia but it almost seems like good news.
  4. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Unvote: Tood Voting someone purely out of memes and tetraphobia sounds like a bad idea, might make me unlikable. Might as well just sit and stare until someone decides to point their fingers at me and assume they're my counterpart.
  5. ThatAsianInTheCorner

wait wait wait, I'm not indep, sorry about not saying that. My entire role is that one person is trying to lynch me, while I'm gonna have to find out who's trying to do that and lynch them instead, I have zero special abilities and if I succeed, then I win. I think i've said waayyy too much...
  6. ThatAsianInTheCorner

I can't exactly reveal my role, as that would definitely make me dead meat. The only clue I'm really gonna give is that I'm not working for either the town or the mafia, if they even exist in this game.
  7. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Vote: Tood 4th person on the list Pasta la vista for being spawn of the unholy number
Back
Top Bottom